• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

I hope to be able to pop on in the near future - now I'll be honest that I didn't read through the ~3700 posts here, so I'm just gonna risk it and ask... is there a standing weekly time?

Thanks --
Oops nevermind... just clicked the link to look and saw the Weds/Sat mentions...

And being that good a researcher is exactly why I am in education... lolol

I hope to be able to pop on in the near future - now I'll be honest that I didn't read through the ~3700 posts here, so I'm just gonna risk it and ask... is there a standing weekly time?

Thanks --
There is a group that meets Wednesday and Saturday at 8 EST. On Wednesday, we are on for about 3 hours and will have 4-8 people. On Saturday, we are on about 5 hours and will have up to the teens. You can pop on for 5 minutes, an hour, or stay the whole time.
Otherwise, you can just post a note saying, I'll be on at this time (ex. Thursday afternoon at 3) if anyone wants to join me for a smoke.
Look forward to seeing you sometime.

I'll be about an hour late tonight gentlemen. Got that Crowned Head event tonight at the B&M. When I do get on, Molly will be close to me so I won't be able to discuss what I bought for risk of being killed.

Last edited:
Sorry guys I missed out last night. Got home from the event and I was in trouble for a few things I didn't even know I did. After getting yelled at it was already 915 and I went upstairs to watch the rocket launch.