• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPool.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
coventrycat86 said:
Crawdad is in at #66 also.

A new CP all-time high of:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

AND, the next EIGHT people on the wait list are CPass members :0
we should just start our own.......no more dog rockets :thumbs:

just do it once a month and some people would take 2-4 numbers and still send out what they do now

Fast4Dr said:
coventrycat86 said:
Crawdad is in at #66 also.

A new CP all-time high of:

:thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

AND, the next EIGHT people on the wait list are CPass members :0
we should just start our own.......no more dog rockets :thumbs:

just do it once a month and some people would take 2-4 numbers and still send out what they do now
I thought about that BUT heck, we had a hard enough of a time keeping on top af a pool with ten people in it never mind FIFTY :0 I'm sure it's a lot of work and as we know, keeping on top of slackers is the worst part. It takes a heck of a lot of time and it's not a pleasant thing to have to do. :(

I think it's awfully darn nice of Michael Cook to run the CigarPass-CigarPool for us :D :D :p

And, as far as dog rockets, just about all CPer's send great cigars. Those who send dog rockets pretty much get dog rockets in return ;) so it's the sender's choice in my opinion, if you win, you receive the equivalent of what you send out. Hey, maybe some people like La Fincas. All I know is I don't send them, unless someone has them listed as a favorite. Same logic for Te-Amo :D

There should be some movement soon. With Brian Fritsche (formerly 10 & 66) dropping out, I would say that the other two guys who all work with him who are also in the pool will drop as well:

Amer Mallah (9 & 77)
Min Kim (8)

Richard Roe (formerly 5 & 29) was another one of their co-workers and he dropped right before Brian.

Two of them won (1/28/04 & 4/21/04) so they're probably figuring they may as well quit while they are ahead ;)

So, Cameroon4Me, wam79 & bryan_h (2nd number), GET READY ;)

:0 WOOOHOOO, looking forward to spot #2!!! :p Pretty soon we will have the pool to ourselves. BTW is Michael Cook a CP member?
Bryan :thumbs:

golfgar said:
Do CPassers get special cigar consideration from other Cpassers if they win in CPool?
Everyone that I have had dealings with, either cigars or messages, has been very cool to deal with. I'm definately going to hook my CP brothers up ;)

I'd sign up, but honestly I don't think I want to receive 99 packages if I win.

Well, I'm up to number 3 on the waiting list. Looks like there was some movement this week.

Hey guys, I just got #14 for my second number, added to #82. :thumbs: :D :p
There are still about 6 or 7 waiting, hopefully the rest of the waiting brothers will get theirs soon! Good luck fellow passers!

JV

wam79 said:
With my second number are we at 44 or 45 CP members?

Bill

I just realized, I had forgotten about gamelover2004, he's #47 :0

I also see a few other potential openings real soon:

9 & 77 Amer Mallah
95 Evan Schultz, which is unfortunate since he's Ivan37 here. It would be too bad to see him drop from CigarPool :(
19 Bob Eads who has missed the last five mailings in a row

We've seen quite a bit of movement over in the past three drawings as SIXTEEN changes have been made. This is probably the most I've seen in such a short period of time since I've been in the pool (which is coming up on three years now).

Good to see the non-senders being replaced with anxious participants :thumbs:

Oh and one more useless statistic for those who might like to know, even though there are 100 numbers, at the moment there are only 64 different members in CigarPool (due to many people having two numbers). Of the 64, 28 are CP members and 38 are not.

I like the 46 out of 100 statistic better :D it's much more impressive :p

coventrycat86 said:
wam79 said:
With my second number are we at 44 or 45 CP members?

Bill

I just realized, I had forgotten about gamelover2004, he's #47 :0
Yep I'm #47 :) I think it's cool we have so many members over there :thumbs:
and as you guys used to say come on #47 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.