• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPool.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
#40 & #61 I'm about to give them up! Several multi winners and these 2 haven't hit yet :angry:

Doesn't that mean you have to send twice as many cigars if you lose? :D

YEEEEEEEEEEEHA

Two time winner here, #86 & #87. When I got in, quite a few numbers were available so I got to pick the ones I have. '86 is the year of my Jaguar and '87 is the year of my Buick Park Ave. (yeah, yeah, old guy cars... :D )

Hi ParaGod :D I miss you in CPool

Dammit, I told Mike I wanted #35 when it came available and Jon Stuart, the guy who had it emailed me and told me he was leaving.

At least it went to a fellow CPasser!!

I think us CPassers have about 20 numbers over there. SD_Stack has two as well

Skydivenked and psyktek used to be in along with PG.

The guy who has #33 & #83 told me he's getting out in two months. He won it in October of 2001 but he's had enough.

coventrycat86 said:
Dammit, I told Mike I wanted #35 when it came available and Jon Stuart, the guy who had it emailed me and told me he was leaving.
Hell if you hadn't won, twice in 5 months, once on each number, I might have traded :p

Hey Fast,

That's exactly why you SHOULD have traded. One thing I've noticed in this deal is that it seems that numbers tend to repeat.

For the longest time, NO numbers were coming up between 80 & 89. Then starting about a year ago, they've hit a lot.

As I mentioned on my post that got destroyed thanks to l40,net, it seems that people fall into three categories there:

1. Those who have been in for ever and never win (#35 Jon Stuart)
2. Those who join and win immediately (#99, Misc.)
3. Those who win multiple times (DaveWF, Dan Poe, Bill Liberman who won FOUR times in one year)

I've been in with one number for two years exactly and the second number for a year and three months.

I seem to have broken my way into category #3.

"35" is my favorite number, as it is the district that I represent in State Party politics here in Connecticut.

I dunno know though, 86 & 87 have been vewy, vewy good to me..... :D

coventrycat86 said:
I dunno know though, 86 & 87 have been vewy, vewy good to me..... :D
HEY HEY HEY!!! That's copyright infringment! :angry:

:sign: Just kidding.

That's copyright infringment!

LMAO @ vewy!!

Well we now have 20 of the 100 numbers over there. #90 became available and ivan 37 & mhn only have one number each so maybe one of them will grab it in our attempt to corner the market!!

I actually sent an email last tues / wed saying I would like another number...I also pointed out that the camper in #14 hadn't sent sticks in like 8 drawings!!!

The guy who has #14 is the sponsor, Holt's but if you gently remind him, he gets the sticks out.

I guess no one has "gently" reminded him (except of course me who aint bashful) and WOW did he send me a nice package.

The guy on 93 is worse......

#90 is now/still open.

Hopefully mhn can jump on that one and we'll be up to 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.