• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPool.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY CRAP!!!! :0

You CP guys are knocking my socks off with the smokes!!! :love:

Thanks so much!!

:)

it just keeps the Cpass love rollin..... save the one stick per number rule and low end for the other guys who win it.

Enjoy the goodies Dan -

:)

it just keeps the Cpass love rollin..... save the one stick per number rule and low end for the other guys who win it.

Enjoy the goodies Dan -

Oh, I will...I will. It's going to be a nice week... a lot of things happening this week.... :whistling:

Just thought I would add that there are 14 numbers available on CigarPool if anyone is interested in joining.

Brandon

How long does it usually take to get a reply when you request a number? I've been waiting since Thursday.

I don't remember if I got a reply. It might take a few days, or you may have already been given the number... Some of the more tenured members here are more familiar with the site than I am. Bill, CC, might be able to help you out more.

Brandon

How long does it usually take to get a reply when you request a number? I've been waiting since Thursday.

A couple of days, usually.

But if you haven't heard back, yet, it means you have to send everyone with a 4 in their number a couple smokes!! You can start with #'s 14 & 40!! :whistling:

Seriously, you should get a confirmation from Cigar Pool fairly fast, if not, drop them a "reminder" email.

What's going on over there....Russ hasn't won in a few months. :laugh:

This thread is getting too big. Don't want it to corrupt the db. Someone please create another one. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.