• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars and Beer

A wonderful pairing of cigars and beer is Young's Chocolate Stout and a Padron Anne 1964 or Serie 1926.
They go VERY well together. :love:

Ahhhh....... the first pairing that sounds like it may go well together. Along those lines, perhaps a Hefeweizen and a Cohiba.

:cool:

A wonderful pairing of cigars and beer is Young's Chocolate Stout and a Padron Anne 1964 or Serie 1926.
They go VERY well together. :love:

Ahhhh....... the first pairing that sounds like it may go well together. Along those lines, perhaps a Hefeweizen and a Cohiba.

David, you read my mind...

This happened about an hour ago :D

1001170yh7.jpg

Now my mouth is watering ....... That looks like a perfect way to spend the afternoon Wurm :thumbs: .

I'm going to try the Youngs Chocolate Stout and Padron 1964 this afternoon.

Now my mouth is watering ....... That looks like a perfect way to spend the afternoon Wurm :thumbs: .

It was a great combo David. I hope you enjoy your pairing as much as I enjoyed mine! :thumbs:

I've haven't tried it yet, looks like I'll have search some out if it's available around these parts.

Were you able to try this pairing?

Oh man, now that was a very good pairing :thumbs: . I should have thought about it before with the chocolate notes in the Padron's. I'm actually going to pick up some more Youngs Chocolate Stout so I can share that pairing with a friend this weekend.

Thanks!