• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars for Beer trade

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
Ok, I've never heard of many of the beers being discussed in this section of CP, but am interested in trying a few.

I've got plenty of cigars to trade to someone who can put a sampler together for me.

PM me and we can work something out.

Ok, I've never heard of many of the beers being discussed in this section of CP, but am interested in trying a few.

I've got plenty of cigars to trade to someone who can put a sampler together for me.

Allow me. PM on the way.

I got some cough syrup that'll make your toes curl. Enjoy!

This sounds like a great idea... I may have to see if I can work out one of these trades!

Tiara wearing transvestites drink beer? Who knew.

Doc.

Allow me. PM on the way.
.....and then Jonas drops the hammer on Brandon....

I've got a few hammers :laugh:

Oh, I know! That was strictly a "waiting for a response" post. :laugh:

I didn't think it was that far, you must be on the far side of town to start with. In any case, I thought you had an idea what looked interesting to you already based on what you had read here.

That would be a 2.5hr drive but once I got there, I still wouldn't know what to try :laugh: