• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars for Beer trade

LOL, I guess it depends on how fast the van will go and if the kids are screaming yet.

I feel like a cigar newbie who has been smoking JR Alts and now has seen there is something else out there. Granted, I've been drinking beer for a few years, but mostly just dabbling in trying new things. I have seen things that looked interesting here, but when I get to the damn liquor store, I forget WTF I was looking for. I just need a push in the right direction, I guess.

I didn't think it was that far, you must be on the far side of town to start with. In any case, I thought you had an idea what looked interesting to you already based on what you had read here.

That would be a 2.5hr drive but once I got there, I still wouldn't know what to try :laugh:

LOL, I guess it depends on how fast the van will go and if the kids are screaming yet.

I feel like a cigar newbie who has been smoking JR Alts and now has seen there is something else out there. Granted, I've been drinking beer for a few years, but mostly just dabbling in trying new things. I have seen things that looked interesting here, but when I get to the damn liquor store, I forget WTF I was looking for. I just need a push in the right direction, I guess.

Tons of good reading here Brandon. Check it out when you get a chance, it's like the CP of the beer world.

Beer 101

MC-Hammer-Photograph-C10040195.jpeg

Got your end Jonas, thanks! I've never had any of those and look forward to them. I did try the Sierra Nevada Bigfoot 2008 last night. Great beer, but I'm not much of a hop person, but I still enjoyed it.

Glad all arrived safe. Fresh Big Foot is pretty damn hoppy but something cool about aging hoppy beers is how fast they change from bitter and hoppy to big and sweet. I will see if I still have any from 2006 or earlier so you can see what I mean. Enjoy buddy!

Glad all arrived safe. Fresh Big Foot is pretty damn hoppy but something cool about aging hoppy beers is how fast they change from bitter and hoppy to big and sweet. I will see if I still have any from 2006 or earlier so you can see what I mean. Enjoy buddy!

I'll check around today and see if I can find a 6pack and try aging it.

I'll check around today and see if I can find a 6pack and try aging it.

You tried any of the other ones yet Brandon? I'm curious what you thought.

I tried a small bottle of something, can't remember what it was. It had a little charm on the bottle and I enjoyed it.

Still have the others he sent, just haven't had time to really enjoy them.

I tried a small bottle of something, can't remember what it was. It had a little charm on the bottle and I enjoyed it.

Sounds like Celebrator Dopplebock maybe?

Sounds like Celebrator Dopplebock maybe?

Nope, maybe it wasn't a charm. Actually there wasn't. It had a serial number in red, but I can't friggin' remember what it was. I'd have to ask DD.

I would guess Thomas Hardy Ale!!