• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigSid should be arrested

Light this!

Licensed to Kill
by the damn postal service police! This guy just doesn't stop does he? I've been in NYC since the 22nd and just got back home yesterday. I went' to pick up the mail at the post office and here comes a box from CA. I shook my head and knew exactly who it was from.

Bill, thanks again for your generosity. Those are some good damn sticks and one being one of my favorites as you know. These will be enjoyed along with some damn good booze for sure.

Wishing you and everyone on CP a healthy New Year.

Bill, you're going to run out of cigars at some point if you keep giving them away.:rolleyes:

Great brother. I had the pleasure of one of his sneak attacks and he could teach ISIS some tricks. Ain't surprises just dandy?

:rolleyes: Here we go again. Nice hit Bill. Makes you wonder why the PO is in the red with him around.

Ha! Gary and I were just talking about you yesterday Kris..... Good to see you back around! Hope Bill's nefarious plan works to pull you back in....

That's one way to drag Kris back in! :p I love your technique Bill...sneaky bastid!

Ha! Gary and I were just talking about you yesterday Kris..... Good to see you back around! Hope Bill's nefarious plan works to pull you back in....

Yeah, Bill is quite the character and a sneaky bastid for sure!

The truth is that I miss this place an occasionally lurk. The wife has been pretty good and I do smoke an occasional cigar here and there but not everyday like I use too. I'm treading lightly and she's happy.

We bought an Airstream last spring and life's been great. We're having a ton of fun with it. Had plans to drive down to the Florida keys for Christmas but I just wasn't in the mood to drive.

Looking forward to the QSH again this year and hopefully Gary, Paul and BBS make it there this year. If any of you BOTL's are around my way, please don't hesitate to PM so we can share a smoke or two and some good Bourbon!

Bill, at some point the old box split crew should get together for a smoke so let us know when you're in the NYC area or I'll hit you up when I'm in Vegas in September.

PS: Is that guy Tall Paul still around here? You know that really tall guy that I use to smoke with a lot with? That bastid has gone MIA on me.:(

I'm here I'm here... work has been too much. Let's get together next week for a smoke. Do you have he winter smoke room ready... lol or should we go to Twins?

I'm having another nose/sinus surgery done on the 21st so I'll be down and out at that point on cigars for a while.

Paul

I'm here I'm here... work has been too much. Let's get together next week for a smoke. Do you have he winter smoke room ready... lol or should we go to Twins?

I'm having another nose/sinus surgery done on the 21st so I'll be down and out at that point on cigars for a while.

Paul
Insecure little bitch! o_O