• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Climmax Premier Media

JOE.M.

The biggest pair you have ever seen!
has anyone tryed this stuff and is it any good?

If you're referring to the Climmax Humidification Devices, they are excellent. I have used one, and it works very well. Highly recommended.

Definately can't go wrong there and Vern knows his stuff!! I use the large Premier Tubos to suppliment the credo in my desktop, works like a champ!

Speaking of Vern, where's he been lately?? :thumbs:

I've totally gone over to Vern's beads in all my humidors and coolers. No fuss, no muss and humidity is rock solid. :thumbs:

climaxx beads own my coolerdor. Rock solid 70 day in and out. drops a bit and I add 3-7 ml of distilled.........back to 70!

Easiest damned humidifier I ever owned.! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I now use nothing but Climmax media in my humidor and Igloodors! Of all the different humdification devices I've used Climmax is the BEST! I love the Respiracion de la Habana 65% humidifiers... they're rock solid and easy to maintain... not to mention they are very cool looking too!

There are those that say that Climmax products carry a premium price and tout the virtues of other humidification systems (KLH, Arten, etc) but FOR MY MONEY.... Climmax delivers as advertised, is easy to set up, needs virtually no maintenance and it keeps my cigars in excellent condition! Value and satisfaction is an individual thing... and for me Climmax products are worth much more than it's cost! And... when you're dealing with Bruddah Vern you're dealing with one helluva great guy!

Aloha,

Wade

Plus, a very nice discount for my CP brothers, I don't mention this on any other site, for the discount just mention that you are a CP brother in the shipping instruction section of my order form. And you can always call me toll free at:
888-254-6629 ;)

Got my second pound of climaxx beads in yesterday.....thanks alot Vern quick service.
Well........time to set up my SECOND 120 qt. igloodor.
Wow never thought my first 120 qt. would fill up sooooo fast,.......about 90% full anyway. :0

Always accurate and I found them to be very forgiving if I added a little more water than I wanted to.

I am going to take the advice of the more Knowlegable. :D I have placed an order for Climmax media.
Now to get a bigger humi :sign:

Bill

What type of maintenance is involved with the beads? When the humidity drops below a certain level, do you just add a lil bit of distilled water and it's good to go? What about prepping when you first get them? I ask because I'm gonna set me up a tupperdor and was curious. I plan on putting them in a nylon stocking. Will this suffice?

What type of maintenance is involved with the beads?
Almost none.

When the humidity drops below a certain level, do you just add a lil bit of distilled water and it's good to go?
Yes.

What about prepping when you first get them?
You add a small amount of water. It comes with a syringe for measuring out the right amount.

I plan on putting them in a nylon stocking. Will this suffice?
Yup.

Here is my method...

When my beads are too dry to maintain 65%, I put a 2 ltr Bottle CAP filled with water into the humi for about 24-48 hours. The water vapors from the cap are absorbed by the beads in an effort to maintain 65%. I end up performing this "Recharge" about once every 3 months.

purchased my 1st 1/2 lb from vern this week. Can't wait till I get em...

like purobrat i never add water ... i wet down a piece of florist foam and put it in my cooler for about 3 days then move it to another cooler.

this stuff is great ... went from always fussing with my smokes to maintanance free cigar storage...it is that good.rock solid 66 or 67 rh(by my hygrometers)for months at a time.

had a dumb question or two for vern when i got my first bag...were answered in less than 24 hrs...good product and good service.

derrek :)

When it gets low, I just put a wet sponge or wet cigars in there. It is so simple with the beads! We really couldn't scream, "Buy the beads" any louder!

Emo

Just giving you a heads up, I ordered mine last Tuesday, and my card still hasn't been charged yet. I'm hoping they'll go out soon.