• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Closed on new house

woodbm

Drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke
Well after 3 months of the new construction project I finally closed on my new house. Moved in this weekend. Didn't realize how much crap I had. Seasoning a new humidor now as well. Picked up a montegue end table for a good price. As soon as the soreness goes away from moving I will be enjoying plenty of good smokes on the new deck.

housex.jpg

I move about every three years being in the military. It sucks as every time! And the junk comes out of the woodwork!

Congrats on closing though!

Congrats on the new house. We moved three times in about 3 years and decided that we are gonna stay here for a while. Those moves just keep getting worse.. you don't realize how much junk you have until you move.

Well after 3 months of the new construction project I finally closed on my new house. Moved in this weekend. Didn't realize how much crap I had. Seasoning a new humidor now as well. Picked up a montegue end table for a good price. As soon as the soreness goes away from moving I will be enjoying plenty of good smokes on the new deck.

I've done that 3 months, and it's both exciting to watch and stressful to wait for. You must be in a good mood now that it's done with, though! Enjoy it!

Congrats on the new house and at least you are not moving in the few years ;) Moving just reminds me of college days.. Still makes me sore just thinking about it.
Again congratulations and good luck with the house.

Congrats on the house. The good thing about moving is it gives you a chance to purge some of the crap you've had stored and haven't used since your last move!

Anyone want to come over to my place next weekend and help me stay put? :laugh:

will post pics once the internet is connected. I paid extra to have additional cable outlets installed in the basement for directv and internet and of course they dont work. So I have been reading and updating CP on my cell phone. Thanks for everyone's replies

The good thing about moving is it gives you a chance to purge some of the crap you've had stored and haven't used since your last move!

I once moved across an apt. complex, into a new unit, just to give myself an excuse to throw crap out! :laugh:

Congratulations on the new house, woodbrn! I've been in mine about a year and a half now, and still remember coming out every day to check on progress during construction . . . the color and material choices . . . the "why aren't my appliances black like the demo?" day . . . the move . . . the first time I mowed the lawn . . . it's great, isn't it? :love:

~Boar

Congrats on the new house! I went through the same thing over the summer, it's rough but very rewarding.

Congrats on the new home!! It is a great thing to be able to sit in your house and yard.

What are you smoking to celebrate?

The easy part is all the big furniture. You look around and think you got the bulk done and are pretty much in the free.... Nope. Its all the small stuff that kills you. Everything inside a closet... forgotten about dishes, and kitchen items... What a nightmare!

The Fam© and I will be moving this Friday. It is very difficult to gauge how much time you need to get everything packed up. Sucks. Can't wait to be in the new house though, especially for the kids. We'll have a much larger yard now, and considerably more privacy.