• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coffee BOMB!

Tried the Tigesit Waqa this morning:

20201211_083326.jpg

These beans are super small (no comments about my small hands @MilesMingusMonk )

20201211_083356.jpg

Since I'm now working from home, I have to constantly remind my wife/kids, who is boss. So I bring out this mug, but it doesn't seem to be working.

20201211_084122.jpg

The package says blueberry and no shit, after I ground the beans, I definitely got a blueberry smell. I couldn't explain what it was, until I read the packaging again (duh). It was rated a 93 this year and even though I've never put a rating on coffee, I'd have to agree. It was a great coffee and while I did get blueberry/chocolate, I didn't get any orange blossom.

Tried the Tigesit Waqa this morning:

View attachment 36691

These beans are super small (no comments about my small hands @MilesMingusMonk )

View attachment 36692

Since I'm now working from home, I have to constantly remind my wife/kids, who is boss. So I bring out this mug, but it doesn't seem to be working.

View attachment 36693

The package says blueberry and no shit, after I ground the beans, I definitely got a blueberry smell. I couldn't explain what it was, until I read the packaging again (duh). It was rated a 93 this year and even though I've never put a rating on coffee, I'd have to agree. It was a great coffee and while I did get blueberry/chocolate, I didn't get any orange blossom.

Best thing about Ethiopian beans is the insane fruit notes. I've got one I'm working on roasting now that is all peach, blueberry, and lemon. So good.

Best thing about Ethiopian beans is the insane fruit notes. I've got one I'm working on roasting now that is all peach, blueberry, and lemon. So good.

Dude, it was so unexpected. I guess I had never had beans like this before, where the fruit notes are so up front. Those beans sound great, you'll have to let us know how they are, once you've roasted and drank some.

View attachment 36703

When wrapping up your traditional holiday gift to the wife, use those beans instead of packing peanuts this year.

That's what our SS thread is missing, is the annual Christmas video/song thread. I'm going to get that going again.

The beans will definitely make my dick in box, look much bigger, if that's what you're getting at...............YOU DICK!