• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba 35th Anniversary Edition Real or Fake?

maduro89

Straight Razors and Whisky
Hello Gentlemen, I have a little predicament. A man has recently offered to sell me a box of 25 Chiba 35 aniversarios. I am aware that this particular cigar was released with a commemorative humidor, but were they released by the box as well? the box looks legit.. but who knows? please let me know, the man is offering them for $275. thanks!
cohiba1.jpg

cohiba2.jpg

cohiba3.jpg

cohiba4.jpg

Are they barber pole cigars?

Is that release date FEB 11?

That should answer your question.

I don't know crap about ISOM's, let alone Cohiba anniversaries, but $275 sounds like one of those "if it's too good to be true..." things.

ETA: what relation is this man to you? Do you know him well? Do you know he knows his stuff? If you don't know him well and you don't know from first hand knowledge that he knows about ISOMs, you'd be an idiot to hand over your money.

I don't know crap about ISOM's, let alone Cohiba anniversaries, but $275 sounds like one of those "if it's too good to be true..." things.
true.. fml.. btw like your bouncing boobie signature image lol

Well they could be a new release of the 35th cigar, a new Mexican Regional. You know the ones that are available where they sell the rare Nilla Hiba and the ultra rare glass top Cohibas.

Hey tone-ny.....wasn't it you who recommended I should avoid purchasing Cubans from Craigslist and/or New Jersey strip clubs? :laugh:

Well Craiglist no, strip clubs yes since they are real like the breasts of the dancers!

I see the half-ass fakes even have the hologram sticker on them now.

Can you take a picture in detail of the hologram-affixed tax label. The top and bottom of it especially.

yeah to many ?? on them for me to feel comfortable buying them. If it was me I would pass rp

Fake.

IIRC, the 3th was released in a series of 500 numbered humidors packaged as below. Additional samples were given out at the 2001 Festival, but they were never packaged as pictured.

2001_-_35_Aniversario_Humidor_380full.jpg