• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Edición Limitada Robustos Supremos (EL 2014)

bill.u

Hi Guys can anyone direct me  where i can find these cheapest on the net i think i posted in the right are ?

If not I apologize

Bill - we don't discuss sources. There are plenty of sponsors of our board, any of them would be a good start.

A) as was stated we DO NOT discuss sources of CC's.

B) I thought you and I have already had the discussion that cheap usually equals FAKE? NOT in all instances, but general rule is if it's too good to be true, usually fake. Fauxhibas, Fogazzi.

You don't walk around and ask the cheapest price on a Bently or Rolex do you? Why would you do so of a fine, quality, hand crafted product such as a Cuban cigar?

Happy smoking.

C

bfreebern said:
Bill - we don't discuss sources. There are plenty of sponsors of our board, any of them would be a good start.

I had a big long reply all typed out....then figured out that Freebern said it the same way in about 50 less words. 

I'll simply add this:  http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/forum/34-introduce-yourself-here/

Read the three links at the top, in full.  I'm pretty sure I've said this already.

Wow! I guess this really is the kinder gentler CP. Hey Bill, if you had pulled this crap 6 years ago you would have had your ass handed to you repeatedly!

thinde said:
Wow! I guess this really is the kinder gentler CP. Hey Bill, if you had pulled this crap 6 years ago you would have had your ass handed to you repeatedly!

We're all 6 years older and don't care any more :)

thinde said:
I gave him some razz when he 1st posted but was kinda frowned upon. I'm certain he means well but we ALL must follow the rules here at CP.

What no
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:4853]

Pretty clear rules.

When I say cheap im not expecting to buy 200 us for a box i mean as some reputible sources lol you  guys kill it seriously dont worry about  I will do what I do best just smoke  3oo other cuban  i have stored.

Im sure something will come up 

Well, it's a rule around here, we don't discuss illegal cigar sources.  Plain and simple.  Enjoy one of your other 300 cuban cigars, not that that impresses anyone around here anyway.

bfreebern said:
Well, it's a rule around here, we don't discuss illegal cigar sources.  Plain and simple.  Enjoy one of your other 300 cuban cigars, not that that impresses anyone around here anyway.

Speak for yourself Brandon - I'm freaking impressed. 300 CC's - just wow.

Bill, what are the cigars that you're speaking of? I've never heard of Cohiba Robusto Supremos 2014 but they sound fantastic. You are referring the the Red Dot Cohibas right? That is my favorite brand. If I see any at my local B&M, I will be sure to PM you.

Light this! said:

Bill, what are the cigars that you're speaking of? I've never heard of Cohiba Robusto Supremos 2014 but they sound fantastic. You are referring the the Red Dot Cohibas right? That is my favorite brand. If I see any at my local B&M, I will be sure to PM you.

Mmmmmm, those sound so delicious.  Like 7 up and Cohiba decided to team up.  I've got dibs if they show up in your next Lot sale.

Light this! said:

He must have a walkin humidor.

This may be as good of place as any to ask.

All my buddies who know I smoke keep telling me we can import products from Cuba.  

Are we allowed or not?  Has anyone heard anything?

So far as I understand it, If you come back from Cuba your are allowed $100 between alcohol and tobacco.