• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Edición Limitada Robustos Supremos (EL 2014)

slight thread-jacking here but...$100 isn't very much in terms of tobacco.  Are prices in Cuba much cheaper that the $100 would go much further?

thinde said:
Wow! I guess this really is the kinder gentler CP. Hey Bill, if you had pulled this crap 6 years ago you would have had your ass handed to you repeatedly!
If you access CP via a 3rd party app it won't display our big, bold, red bible at the top of the forums! It's easy to miss if you're not logged on to the web version of the site.

Light this! said:
So far as I understand it, If you come back from Cuba your are allowed $100 between alcohol and tobacco.
I read it as any country outside of the USA not just Cuba.

BlindedByScience said:
Off the subject, but my Malware Bytes scanner flags this page every time I open this thread with a link to www.hopa.ro.

Sure looks like we have a pixel spammer amongst us.....

If you're interested:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_bug
This just gets more and more interesting.  Think I will have that popcorn now.

I reported this to Rod, but his PM box is full.  Hopefully he can take a look and make the adjustments as required.  I'm an admin at a really big computer forum, I've been schooled by the best when it comes to nefarious forum activity..... :cool:

BlindedByScience said:
Off the subject, but my Malware Bytes scanner flags this page every time I open this thread with a link to www.hopa.ro.

Sure looks like we have a pixel spammer amongst us.....

If you're interested:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_bug
That was interesting. I actually have the article referenced "Ghostery" installed. It seems to work well...at least to my limited knowledge. It really opened my eyes to the high number of "espionage" perpetrated on my web activity. Real curious to see what Rod finds.

Light this! said:

Well, it's a rule around here, we don't discuss illegal cigar sources.  Plain and simple.  Enjoy one of your other 300 cuban cigars, not that that impresses anyone around here anyway.

Speak for yourself Brandon - I'm freaking impressed. 300 CC's - just wow.

Bill, what are the cigars that you're speaking of? I've never heard of Cohiba Robusto Supremos 2014 but they sound fantastic. You are referring the the Red Dot Cohibas right? That is my favorite brand. If I see any at my local B&M, I will be sure to PM you.

not red dot cohiba  real cubans robusto supreme limitada 2014

bill.u said:

Well, it's a rule around here, we don't discuss illegal cigar sources.  Plain and simple.  Enjoy one of your other 300 cuban cigars, not that that impresses anyone around here anyway.

Bill, what are the cigars that you're speaking of? I've never heard of Cohiba Robusto Supremos 2014 but they sound fantastic. You are referring the the Red Dot Cohibas right? That is my favorite brand. If I see any at my local B&M, I will be sure to PM you.

Oh, ok. 

Hey Kris, you were way off......but, wait a sec.  Now I'm questioning the Blue Dot Bolivars Kris sold me.

bill.u said:

Damn, Bill I really thought those were the Red Dot Cohibas. If you do get a hold of the the real deal, please let me know as I would love to buy one off you. Never have really tried a real CC before and would really like to. Let me know brother.  :thumbs:
Brickhouse said:

Oh, ok. 

Hey Kris, you were way off......but, wait a sec.  Now I'm questioning the Blue Dot Bolivars Kris sold me.

Sorry bro, I though they were legit.

very expensive but i have been told worth it so will see once they come in i guess tryed a hoyo limitada the other day hmmmmmmmm nice very very nice

bill.u said:
very expensive but i have been told worth it so will see once they come in i guess tryed a hoyo limitada the other day hmmmmmmmm nice very very nice

I'm not a stickler, but please try and use basic punctuation and grammar.

Back