• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Maduro 5, Real or Fake?

I recommend boxing them up and mailing them to me. I will smoke them for you and give you my honest opinion if they are/were real

:whistling: what.. it was going to be said...

I recommend boxing them up and mailing them to me. I will smoke them for you and give you my honest opinion if they are/were real

:whistling: what.. it was going to be said...

Haha clearly a joke, but I would be more than willing to send one to someone who could authenticate them or not.

I bought them from a friend of a friend and when I got them I was able to return them if I was not satisfied with them.

Sweet! PM your friend of a friend to Gary. He's always looking for new sources.

You guys have gone soft. A noob thats entire post count consisted of posts in a thread asking if his ISOM's were real or fake used to have been shown the door pretty quickly.

You guys have gone soft. A noob thats entire post count consisted of posts in a thread asking if his ISOM's were real or fake used to have been shown the door pretty quickly.

I'm sorry if I've offended you. I read the rules and didn't see anything against asking some BOTL for advice.

Dude, it takes a lot more than that to offend me.....that was me laying out a fact for those that have posted or read this thread other than tone-ny who was saying basically the same thing while being nice to you.

When you join up and jump right in with the old "Are these Cubans real or fake, guys?", people tend to think that the only reason you joined was to gather some info and bolt....as that's what the norm is with situations like these. If you plan on staying and being a member of this community, great, but you need to realize that most won't take you seriously until you've participated a little around here.

Jonesy lol! I'm sure most everyone else doen't bother anymore.

Anymore, it's hardly worth the effort.

Dude, it takes a lot more than that to offend me.....that was me laying out a fact for those that have posted or read this thread other than tone-ny who was saying basically the same thing while being nice to you.

When you join up and jump right in with the old "Are these Cubans real or fake, guys?", people tend to think that the only reason you joined was to gather some info and bolt....as that's what the norm is with situations like these. If you plan on staying and being a member of this community, great, but you need to realize that most won't take you seriously until you've participated a little around here.

<---linky

I'm sorry if I've offended you. I read the rules and didn't see anything against asking some BOTL for advice.
It's more of a courtesy than a written rule. We have no idea if this "verification" is helping you, your friend, your profit or your scamming business because we don't know you. Some people like to kick the dog to see if it bites while others approach slowly. We have no idea if you'll bite or not.

Okay, apologizes for posting this before becoming a real member of the forum.