• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Panetelas

While I know that in today's culture we are all supposed to hold hands and sing Kumbaya. I'm not the least bit ashamed to say fuck that!

There is a fine point of Distinction here. That picture is a horse, and when talking about a jackass, if the motherfuker keeps twitching, keep beating it :cool:
You have still never asked for clarification on the conflicting issues with me that you mentioned.

Explaining them for everyone would likely be helpful and avoid other threads from turning into a shitshow

You have still never asked for clarification on the conflicting issues with me that you mentioned.

Explaining them for everyone would likely be helpful and avoid other threads from turning into a shitshow
Thread Cliff Notes:
  1. You don't get it
  2. You will never change cigarpass
  3. Arguing is your favorite thing in life
  4. You don't get Cliff Notes 1, 2, and 3.

Thread Cliff Notes:
  1. You don't get it
  2. You will never change cigarpass
  3. Arguing is your favorite thing in life
  4. You don't get Cliff Notes 1, 2, and 3.
You are way off base.
I have no intention to change anything here, and I actually dislike arguing, but you all dragged me into it.

What don't I get?

And why do you keep ignoring my question? I would love to clear up your stated conflicting information about myself

You are way off base.
I have no intention to change anything here, and I actually dislike arguing, but you all dragged me into it.

What don't I get?

And why do you keep ignoring my question? I would love to clear up your stated conflicting information about myself
Unfortunately you will never get what you are looking for here.
let it go and move on to a forum more civil.

Unfortunately you will never get what you are looking for here.
let it go and move on to a forum more civil.
Apparently not.
Luckily I belong to several other great forums, so giving up on this one would be no great loss.
Mainly still here for @CigarStone to explain what conflicting information he claims I have given

And yet here you are to stir the pot! Just like you did in post #5
I’m not sure what he meant by that honestly. Everyone has been pretty nice to him. But, in full disclosure, when I first came here I had a few moments where I felt they were unnecessarily picking on the new guy. Before I trusted everyone here enough not to comment. I stepped in it a few times before I learned to just watch. Each time I was wrong and as it played out, it turned out the more established members were always right. Hopefully, Idaho stays and eventually realizes we truly aren’t a buncha assholes here.

You don't get that your schtick, your methodology, your style, your bullshit is simply not welcome here.

If you don't believe me, why don't you put up one of your world famous threads asking everybody how much they have enjoyed your time here?

You don't get that your schtick, your methodology, your style, your bullshit is simply not welcome here.

If you don't believe me, why don't you put up one of your world famous threads asking everybody how much they have enjoyed your time here?
What world famous threads are you referring to?
I have never asked such a question on any forum, let alone here.

And I certainly didn't start the bullshit, I just refused to take it laying down and responded.

And asking for opinions on certain Cigars on a Cigar forum is an unwelcome schtick, methodology and style?

I’m not sure what he meant by that honestly. Everyone has been pretty nice to him. But, in full disclosure, when I first came here I had a few moments where I felt they were unnecessarily picking on the new guy. Before I trusted everyone here enough not to comment. I stepped in it a few times before I learned to just watch. Each time I was wrong and as it played out, it turned out the more established members were always right. Hopefully, Idaho stays and eventually realizes we truly aren’t a buncha assholes here.
I am not sure of the intent of Mickey's #5 post either really, but we can all see the aftermath of how Smbauer took it. This thread was dead before being resurrected for no reason.

When we first joined, I stepped in it more times than I care to admit. But I soon realized what I learned in the service " if the entire world has to be wrong in order for you to be right, you should rethink your thinking".

There were things about the old CP. that were clicky and unnecessarily harsh, but I honestly think the way they used to run proven assholes out was better than allowing them to taint the Forum

You certainly make a lot of comments, but refuse to explain or answer questions about them, which just makes you appear to be a blowhard and full of shit
You're not really going to leave....... are you?