• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Piramide Edicion Limitada

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did I miss all this fun?
No offense Cohibin but if DaveC sez you're full of it then you are.

I know who cohibin is...

07-minister.jpg

coventrycat86 said:
How did I miss all this fun?
No offense Cohibin but if DaveC sez you're full of it then you are.
Nothing but self-righteousness at it's best here.

jordon said:
I too am new to this forum. Well, I did join in March but never posted until now. Guess I am a lurker...I actually frequent a "Canadian" cigar forum.

Just reading and learning but people like Cohibin just get under my skin, so I posted.

Okay, everybody say "Hi Jordon...Welcome to Cigar Pass"
Good boy! Soon they'll let you in on their magical sources :thumbs:

joxxy said:
I know who cohibin is...

07-minister.jpg
-"Now I tell you, we have Cohibin surrounded, he's all surrounded, in fact he has surrendered all his fakes to me for validation, and ha ha ha, they are all fakes.... (off the mic with mic still on Kerry-style) ehmmm any more left, can't believe this fool got this sticks and bit into sending them to me for free :sign: , ahhhh nothing like free smokes!! :( "-

Fast4Dr said:
DaveC said:
Just ask Fast4Dr, he traded me a box of BTL's for a cohiba rolled into the shape of a ford SHO
It's true, but as soon as I started to smoke it, it broke down....just like the car :(
The ironic thing is, I CAN get you a cigar rolled into the shape of a car :sign:

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
DaveC said:
i am new to this forum, but not new. Ask individuals like Fast4dr, moki, captainB, coventrycat, smokozuna, purobrat, phil, Tuse....
Dave C is a cool guy.

Have talked with him before over at CW, traded and bought from him.
Dave is A+ in my book.

If you want, I'd love to smoke one of those Cohiba pipes.
[I'll even add some real tobacco to the top and smoke it. :sign: ]
Hmmmm, perhaps after you put some real "gray matter" inside your brain and crank it started...

Cohibin said:
Good boy! Soon they'll let you in on their magical sources :thumbs:
I don't need any sources. First, I live in Canada and can buy authentic Cuban cigars anytime I want. Second, I am free to travel to Cuba anytime I want to buy more authentic Cuban cigars.

And finally, I have a brod who works in the factory who can get me fake cigars anytime I want. Maybe your brod knows him.

give cohibin the props he deserves. He definately has connections we can all only dream of. In fact you can tell he's a real generous person by offering up such rare cigars for sale, i wish there were more trolls like him.

i think he's mad still cause he was always the last kid picked for teams in gym class. or maybe he's upset cause somebody pilfered his gladiator movie collection.

i think he just loves us :love:

Whatever he is, maybe he should take these over to cigarfamily.com and sell 'em or brag about them.

PuroBrat said:
Cohibin, you are just digging a hole deeper and deeper budd.

Just send me one of those Pipes, I will smoke it, and if it taste like a cuban Heeber, I will send you $30+shipping, if it doesn't then we will all know the truth. :p

Just kidding man, don't send one, as much as they look good.

Look man, I have no reason at all to question whether or not your brother works in a factory. By the way you talk, I assume you are cuban and therefore your brother would be too. So I have no reason not to believe your story.

The smokes look awesome, congrats on the acquisition. I would wash your feet for one of those pipes :D

But man, you have burned your own butt in this thread dude. I did not see you try to sell them here, only posted a link as if you were proud of them. Maybe what you should have said to DaveC was "Dude, if you think they are fake, that is fine. I think they are real and I am not trying to sell them to you so who cares" but what you did was very different than that and now I feel you would be hard pressed to redeem yourself to the point of being a welcomed addition to our little family. I wish you luck.

And if you do happen to drop one of those pipes in the mail to me, I promise to send you payment as soon as I get the money :D
Well someone with some lucidity and worth of a "respectful" answer.

When I entered here I was saluted with moquery, sarcasm and thrown at me every possible humiliating and demeaning comments to beat me into my own awknoledgmen of owning fake cigars. I'm very proud of them, you got that right! That's why I put the link here, because I though that was what these forums were about, sharing talking about each other's collection, experiences that kind of stuff. But to my dismay, it's all been a bashing self-loathing contest to step on the new-b that dares to brake the rules and show some cigars. I know where the cigars came from, who made them and what quality they are. People's opinions here are just that, opinions and they will never make me doubt the authenticity of my cigars. But the more I choose to accept them as that, opinions, the more bashing I get.
At this point, I really can't care what direction I'm digging towards. One thing though, I don't respond well to moquery or insults. You push on, I push back twice as hard.
How would anybody here react if I came along and started saying all your cigars in your expensive and proud collection are fake from DR or made of bananna leaves? and you knowing that's not true? Every cigar smoker is very proud of their cigars, and finds insult when people make uneducated comments. Have you seen me here bash anyone's smokes? No, and you'll never will even if I know in my blood they aren't. It's call RESPECT!! and many here should learn it.
The links to my auctions have been posted by other members here, who I must thank in a way I guess, because I've gotten more emails about them thanks to their publicity. They've gone the extra mile, follow me on every forum to start the bashing (specially Dave C). I never intended for that to be shown here because the "web" avenue is not one I depend on, nor the sale of any cigars. I can sell them, or smoke them, or hand as a gift to a dear friend, either way I get the best out of both worlds. None of the people that have "aquired" them that have seen, inspected and smoked them, have come back saying "hey, these are darn duds!" On the contrary, I'm asked for more. Now I know what many here are going to say next, BAHHHAJAJAJA those people know nothing about cigars. Well what do you know? Where do you get the missinformation to say that? Why, because they dissagree with your "expert" opinion? Do you know who they are? How long have they've smoked Puros, how much $$$ they got to blow like candy on smokes? Absolutly not, thus your opinion is an uneducated one and will be discarded by me as garbage. So really, when I say I don't need anyone here or in the web to buy anything from me, I really mean it.

PuroBrat said:
Isn't it strange how in all the arguing and bickering, nobody mentioned the legal ramifications of what Cohibin is doing? ???

Leave it to Dino to pull it down to what IS important after all :D

Well, as a Cuban national I'm allow to bring cigars for personal consumption and do with them as I see fit. Besides, after all and by all your expert accounts, these are fake Dominican Republic cigars, very legal on the states. Quite the paradux isn't it?
Another thing, the internet is a "world place" as long as no one in the States buys them, I'm good to go. And if you want to go that avenue, those pictures are of cigars currently in Canada.

Actually anything represented as a Cuban product is "illegal" under the Trading with the Enemy Act.

Do you have anything else useful to the forums, or are you just going to glue yourself to this issue over and over?

My original comments to you were meant to inform you that what you had may or may not have been real. It is still my opinion that there is a very big chance that they are not legitimate blend Cohibas. They probably are Cuban tobacco, but they are not Cohibas and I think you even eluded to that in one of your earlier posts. The intent of my original information to you at the other forum was not meant to insult you, rather to inform you. You took it the next step. I will be done with this for now and bid you good luck in your future dealings here and anywhere else you may decide to post. My intent was never to start a flame war.

Matt R said:
Actually anything represented as a Cuban product is "illegal" under the Trading with the Enemy Act.

Do you have anything else useful to the forums, or are you just going to glue yourself to this issue over and over?

My original comments to you were meant to inform you that what you had may or may not have been real. It is still my opinion that there is a very big chance that they are not legitimate blend Cohibas. They probably are Cuban tobacco, but they are not Cohibas and I think you even eluded to that in one of your earlier posts. The intent of my original information to you at the other forum was not meant to insult you, rather to inform you. You took it the next step. I will be done with this for now and bid you good luck in your future dealings here and anywhere else you may decide to post. My intent was never to start a flame war.
Thanks Matt. I appreciate the honestly.

Certifried said:
I have one in the shape of a bridge I'll sell you.
Naaahhh!! Seriously, it wouldn't be like the Brooklyn bridge would it!? I'll buy if, but only if it's Dominican.

Cohibin, there are a lot of really great guys here at CP, they will forgive your transgressions as they forgive those who transgress against you. And there has, obviously, been a lot of transgressing in this thread, on both sides.

The fact is that most guys on this, as well as most forums, will continue to believe you are smoking fakes. That is a fact, based on the way you obtained them. I don't know you from Adam, but I personally see how your account can be true, while I am reserved as to total belief. I refuse to say you are wrong, as I feel that your account is very plausible

However, you will need to get a little thicker skin. That is what I give you as a fellow BOTL. When someone says you have fakes, you can thank them for their information, smile in the knowledge that you possess and they don't and enjoy your cigars...OR...you can fight with them and never have any peace and be followed from BB to BB and attacked every time you make a post. Fact is, the decision is yours. I personally would smile and enjoy my smokes.

I would like to see you take my advice, hang around with us, and enjoy the friendship that truly exists in this house. And in case I forgot to say it before, Welcome to CP! :D

I always miss all the fun. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.