• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Piramide Edicion Limitada

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pm'ed Matt. Want to send him one of each of my ps (dark and light wrapper). I'm not sure if he'd be up for this since we didn't have the greatest start :lookup:

Cohibin said:
I pm'ed Matt. Want to send him one of each of my ps (dark and light wrapper). I'm not sure if he'd be up for this since we didn't have the greatest start :lookup:
I think you should send him one of the Cohiba Culebras to be honest... but whatever will do I suppose.

For Christ's sake. Send me a freakin Culebra and a pipe and I'll smoke them. My address is in my profile.

Just for good measure I'll first smoke one of my estupendos to guage the taste off.

Bring em'.

I need to ask... Why is everyone pandering to this pud puller? You guys are killin' me. :( It's just too depressing. ???

Oh how I long for the days of yore. :(

JOE.M. said:
I need to ask... Why is everyone pandering to this pud puller? You guys are killin' me. :( It's just too depressing. ???

You aren't the only one wondering... this thread should've died a LONG time ago.

JOE.M. said:

Just as I thought people were starting to behave civilized, someone comes along to piss on you. Oh well, I'll just do what other members tell me and laugh it off and let it go. :D

Learned that from you Purobrat. Saving myself the aggravation is much more pleasant. Txs!
Hey look at that! I got another little square thingy!! :0

2977....where is the PB 3000 post contest? I haven't won squat yet so I need all the chances I can get :D

I have some things going on right now that wouldn't allow me the proper time to sample these and that wouldn't be fair to anyone. Also, I don't want to be put in the middle of this because if they are indeed counterfeits Cohibin would probably just dismiss my opinion anyway.

AVB> I am waiting for Cohibin to send me something to use as a Prize :p :0 :thumbs:

Matt. I understand you don't want to be in the middle of it, but I would respect your opinion and would take a hard look at my cigars if you smoked them and found them to be fakes because at no point I have or knowingly will ever attempt to pass a counterfeit or some crap by anyone. I would also like to determine what "fakes" mean to you so I'm on the same page.
Because the pipes and the culebras are the most controversial since they are custom rolled, I called the guy who made them last night and he assured me the blend was excellent quality. Also keep in mind these cigars are younger (rolled in April). If it's deemed these oddity cigars are crap, or a blend that doesn't represent Cohiba, I will instantly change their description to custom rolled Cuban novelty cigars, with no reference to Cohiba whatsoever. If this is the case, him (roller) and I will have another conversation in a different tone.

Regardless, I appreciate your honesty regarding this.

I have sent 1 of each of my cigars to Tony Bones (4 total).

Status
Not open for further replies.