• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Piramide Edicion Limitada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cohibin said:
I have sent 1 of each of my cigars to Tony Bones.
:0 Brother Bones has less than 400 posts to his name, I have allmost 3000, isn't it obvious that I would have been a better choice :( Sheeeesh

j/k :D

PuroBrat said:
Cohibin said:
I have sent 1 of each of my cigars to Tony Bones.
:0 Brother Bones has less than 400 posts to his name, I have allmost 3000, isn't it obvious that I would have been a better choice :( Sheeeesh

Probably because most of your posts are like this! :D

Well, he seemed to be the only one up for the challenge yesterday. PuroB you should've said something bro. :(

Cohibin said:
Q? How do I upload an Avatar from my machine?
I believe that it must be hosted somewhere at CP does not host personal avatars

Just to clarify here. Cohibin has sent me the sticks unbanded and I have asked that he send the bands separately, labeled to show which goes w/ which.

I was unaware that the cigars were being sent unbanded. If the bands are not available I will send the sticks back.

I think there's a little something to be learned here though fellas: When it comes down to it, these really are just cigars. That's why I stepped up and said I'd take a crack at it. I don't see a stick of tobacco as the Holy grail. I see it as a stick of tobacco. I'll gladly smoke these up (provided I get the bands) and let you know what I find. I'm confident I can tell you of their lineage...although that's not to say these aren't made in Cuba, but not Cohibas.

And you know something y'all? Even if these do turn out to be fake, non-Cohiba, or whatever, I'm not going to feel bad about it. They're just cigars. I've got far more important things in my life to worry about. Wife, son, baby on the way, etc.

I've replied to Tony's pm. I'll send the bands tomorrow morning. I thought it was customary not to send them since I saw in a post of someone that bought Cohibas and was in doubt of legitimacy and on the pics he had posted he had taken off the bands... No problems, they'll ship tomorrow am.

Congrats on the baby on the way btw.

Cohibin said:
Well, he seemed to be the only one up for the challenge yesterday. PuroB you should've said something bro. :(
As I put in the footnote on my previous post.

J/K :p which means Joe King, or Joking or if you prefer, Just Kidding :p

I feel there are many here who are far more qualified to evaluate the origin of said cigars than I would be. I have not smoked all that many cuban cigars and have been less than blown away by the Cohibas that fell into my lap.

I do hawever, know what tastes good to me, and I really could care less what band is or was on it. I don't smoke the band, I smoke the cigar :)

I feel the same about the bands. In my eyes the band doesn't make the cigar, the cigar makes the band. But it seems by Tony B's response it's a big no no to send cigars without bands.
I'm still learning you know :D

Cohibin said:
Because the pipes and the culebras are the most controversial since they are custom rolled, I called the guy who made them last night and he assured me the blend was excellent quality. Also keep in mind these cigars are younger (rolled in April). If it's deemed these oddity cigars are crap, or a blend that doesn't represent Cohiba, I will instantly change their description to custom rolled Cuban novelty cigars, with no reference to Cohiba whatsoever. If this is the case, him (roller) and I will have another conversation in a different tone.
You called a roller who lives in Cuba, and rolls for the Cohiba brand, and asked him about the cigars he rolled for you? He gave you his home number?

PuroBrat said:
Brother Bones has less than 400 posts to his name, I have allmost 3000, isn't it obvious that I would have been a better choice :( Sheeeesh

You whine too much. :sign: Yep, I only have 400 posts...maybe I should start pissing, moaning, and padding so I can have more?

moki said:
Cohibin said:
Because the pipes and the culebras are the most controversial since they are custom rolled, I called the guy who made them last night and he assured me the blend was excellent quality. Also keep in mind these cigars are younger (rolled in April). If it's deemed these oddity cigars are crap, or a blend that doesn't represent Cohiba, I will instantly change their description to custom rolled Cuban novelty cigars, with no reference to Cohiba whatsoever. If this is the case, him (roller) and I will have another conversation in a different tone.
You called a roller who lives in Cuba, and rolls for the Cohiba brand, and asked him about the cigars he rolled for you? He gave you his home number?
Yes, I have his #, yes I spoke to him last night. My brod had his #, they know each other for a while so now that my brod is here I deal with him directly. I'm trying to get his pictures/porfolio of other novelty cigars or tobacco made sculputes he has made.

Tony Bones said:
PuroBrat said:
Brother Bones has less than 400 posts to his name, I have allmost 3000, isn't it obvious that I would have been a better choice :(  Sheeeesh

You whine too much. :sign: Yep, I only have 400 posts...maybe I should start pissing, moaning, and padding so I can have more?
Hey!!! Bones....

I said I was Just Kidding, sheesh, get them thar panties out the crack bro :p

What's a "brod"?

Oh BTW speaking of contests, see if anyone can guess when my 2800th post will be.

see if anyone can guess when my 2800th post will be.

Awwwww, no takers, sorry contest over, it was a short one :(

The prize was a REAL (who knows maybe a fake) Siglo VI :D :D :sign: :sign: :D :0 :p :lookup:

Status
Not open for further replies.