• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Siglo II Tubo

Mark Twain

Call me Ishmael.
I was driving around my new town and found this little pub over looking the San Marcos River so I decided to stop and have a smoke out on the sun deck.

opus826.jpg

I don’t know of many college towns that have a river running through the middle of campus that is clean enough to swim in so this looks awesome. :cool:

opus828.jpg

Oh. did I mention that the river has waterfalls and rapids too? :whistling: :love:

opus827.jpg

opus829.jpg

There were quite a few ducks swimming and sitting along the shore.

opus830.jpg

The cigar was good with a smooth flavor and just a touch of harshness on the finish that I confess had more to do with burn issues than anything else.

opus831.jpg

This was a lovely smoke that I hope to revisit sometime very soon. If any of you happen to be in the area and see a whale like creature floating down the center of town with a cigar in place of a snorkel, rest assured that this is no sea monster. :D

Excellent post Mark! Looks awesome :thumbs:

Wonderful, Marc!

Glad to see you're getting situated in your new environ.

Wilkey

Awesome Marc! At first, I thought that was the view from your apartment building. Glad to see you doing well.

Beautiful! and mmmmmm I love me some Siglo II :love:

Did he mention that the water is colder than a witches tit...even in the dead of summer?? All spring fed.

brrrrrrr!!

:laugh:

Great review on a wonderful cigar. I just tried it myself a few days ago.

Next, the Siglo I

Steve

Are you partyin at Texas State Univ? :laugh: Make sure you go to Schlitterbahn, its great fun and BYOB! If you're ever in the West Texas area, drop me a line. Its not quite as scenic though unless you like looking at dirt.

Great review and looks to be a good setting. I am working on a box if these from '04 and they are quite good.

Great review and looks to be a good setting. I am working on a box if these from '04 and they are quite good.

LMAO! :laugh:

So what's the deal here son, you get caught blatantly trolling, you post something stupid accusing me of something which was a lie, you get called on it, you ignore that (because you were wrong) so you go away for a day, and come back here and sprinkle some fluff in a couple of threads like you're really interested in contributing to this site. :rolleyes:

You've been spray painted red here so ya either ought to just leave and wander back over yonder or fix the problem YOU caused for yourself by apologizing for it in the GotaCohiba thread.

You REALLY ought to do one or the other......

LMAO! :laugh:

So what's the deal here son, you get caught blatantly trolling, you post something stupid accusing me of something which was a lie, you get called on it, you ignore that (because you were wrong) so you go away for a day, and come back here and sprinkle some fluff in a couple of threads like you're really interested in contributing to this site. :rolleyes:

You've been spray painted red here so ya either ought to just leave and wander back over yonder or fix the problem YOU caused for yourself by apologizing for it in the GotaCohiba thread.

You REALLY ought to do one or the other......

Please refrain from misspelling words.

The proper sentence structure would have been:
"You've been spray painted red here so you should either leave and just wonder back over yonder or fix the problem you caused for yourself by apologizing for it in the GotaCohiba thread"
"You really should do one or the other..."

I am sure Mr. Twain appreciates your addition to this review. I also posted in the pipe forum if you would like to post your thoughts there.

This type of stuff is what degrades the forum all together. Please handle this OFF OF THIS FORUM NOW!

MT posted a great cigar review, and the thread turns south quickly? Everyone needs to show the next person, as well as the entire forum, some more respect. If anyone has a problem with someone being here, please take it to email.

Good review Marc, love the pics.

I have a box of 03's, never had one from a tube though...any taste difference?

Brian

This type of stuff is what degrades the forum all together. Please handle this OFF OF THIS FORUM NOW!

MT posted a great cigar review, and the thread turns south quickly? Everyone needs to show the next person, as well as the entire forum, some more respect. If anyone has a problem with someone being here, please take it to email.

I still haven't seen an apology from kayak rat Rod, and he owes CP one plain and simple. Him ignoring the fact that he's a trolling trouble maker won't make it go away and responses like he gave here only prove my point even more.

Good review Marc, love the pics.

I have a box of 03's, never had one from a tube though...any taste difference?

Brian

You know, I feel ashamed. Everyone pays attention to one of my reviews and it’s one of the shortest ones I’ve done (in terms of substance.) :laugh:

Brian,

I haven't had many Cohiba IIs. I don't think there was a major taste difference though from what I can remember.

Great review Mark.. Looks like a beautiful Hill Country day. I haven't been down there in 5 years now.

Zach, you should try fly fishing the San Marcos for Guadalupe bass, the state fish of Texas!