• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College Bowl Pickem League?

Anyone see the end of the Air Force game?? Everyone at work was looking at me funny as I was yelling at the TV.

Anyone see the end of the Air Force game?? Everyone at work was looking at me funny as I was yelling at the TV.
It was exciting! Air Force scored with a minute left. They could have kicked an extra point to win but they went on a fake for 2...and didn't make it...

Seems like this grouping aint moving! should be some mix ups sooner or later?

There will be mixups later. Some people didn't adjust for confidence so they've been using up their low point picks. My top three confidence games are already played, so it's put me near the top in points, for now. Opening day killed me a little, as I went 1 of 3 in all high point games :(

I've got all my big point games yet to play, only losses so far were minimal points. :thumbs:

Now I just need to have actually picked them right... ???

Same here!

Anybody else notice that the standings aren't right? Say's I've picked 11 of 18, but it should but 15-18?

Yahoo's been behind the last couple of days. I sent a message to the "Contact Us" link through the Pick'em board and got a "form email" saying they were sorry they were behind.

Did I say I have most of my confidence points on Alabama? That is still a few days away. The waiting is killing me. I hope the games yesterday did SOMETHING to help me...

Same here!

Anybody else notice that the standings aren't right? Say's I've picked 11 of 18, but it should but 15-18?

I wish the main page updated in real time as the games were over. You can click on everyone's individual picks though and see the updated points though and W/L.

War Eagle!! (Did I just say that??) My dad is probably spinning in his grave hearing those words come out of my mouth! :D

C'mon Baylor!!!

I saw the first quarter while eating dinner and Baylor was up something like 21-7 when I left, fully thinking that a Baylor rout was on. I piddled around a bit and when I got to my friend's house, they were down something like 42-28 or so early in the third. I had that as a pretty high confidence game, so I was certainly sweating it--I had a real sense of relief when they finally pulled it out, at least until I checked the standings and noticed that we were all essentially in the same boat...

Today's games are going to be pretty fun.

War Eagle!! (Did I just say that??) My dad is probably spinning in his grave hearing those words come out of my mouth! :D

Be ashamed ;-) VERY ashamed :::shudder::: I think I need a shower after seeing those words on the screen.