• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College Bowl Pickem League?

Is it just me, or is it impossible to see the "max points possible" column right now?

Leave it to Yahoo to figure out new and inventive ways to piss people off...

I sent them an email about updating the scoring late. You can go to the "Contact Us" and send a message; but you get a canned response based on what you select as the problem. Here is the response I got:

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Sports.

I appreciate you for bringing the issue with the standings not updating
correctly to our attention. I know that this comes at an inconvenient
time for you and your group, and for that, I apologize.

This issue has been reported to engineering. Your patience is
appreciated as we work to quickly resolve this issue.

If you have any other comments or questions, please reply to this email,
and we will gladly assist you.

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Sports.

Regards,

Ike

After they do such a great job with Fantasy Football, I am really dissapointed in the College Bowl Pickem performance!

War Eagle!! (Did I just say that??) My dad is probably spinning in his grave hearing those words come out of my mouth! :D

Be ashamed ;-) VERY ashamed :::shudder::: I think I need a shower after seeing those words on the screen.

:D

Dang Georgia!! You killed me!! Did you guys borrow Alabama's FG kicker?? :D :D

A$$ ;-) Don't you worry that pretty head about our kicking...And for the record your status in the pick em vs mine makes me want to vomit ;-) I had such high hopes. VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT!!! Probably should have rearranged some confidence points ahead of time. 6 more sleeps.........................................................................................................ugh.

War Eagle!! (Did I just say that??) My dad is probably spinning in his grave hearing those words come out of my mouth! :D

Be ashamed ;-) VERY ashamed :::shudder::: I think I need a shower after seeing those words on the screen.

:D

Dang Georgia!! You killed me!! Did you guys borrow Alabama's FG kicker?? :D :D

A$$ ;-) Don't you worry that pretty head about our kicking...And for the record your status in the pick em vs mine makes me want to vomit ;-) I had such high hopes. VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT!!! Probably should have rearranged some confidence points ahead of time. 6 more sleeps.........................................................................................................ugh.

I think Stanford had Georgia's FG kicker! :laugh:

I might be the only one that picked WVa... I really need it... stuck in the middle for a few days!

I might be the only one that picked WVa... I really need it... stuck in the middle for a few days!

That was a good pick! Clemson got hammered!!

I had 30 points on WVa so whew! Still probably not enough to save my behind anymore but oh well. I didn't do this thinking I would actually win anything since the past is obviously dictating the present ;-)

That was a good pick! Clemson got hammered!!

Yeah I did not expect that much of a beatdown. Let me in the same spot but at least I gained some ground and kept me out of that dreaded spot #8!

I see a couple of people are already stuck in the bottom half regardless of how it plays out :p

I would rather skewer my eyes out than get out in the traffic that is happening as far as the bowl game here today in Birmingham. Gonna stay on this side of town and watch it from the comforts of a tv at BWW. Let's go SMU!! I need the points!

I would rather skewer my eyes out than get out in the traffic that is happening as far as the bowl game here today in Birmingham. Gonna stay on this side of town and watch it from the comforts of a tv at BWW. Let's go SMU!! I need the points!

Dang, I didn't see that beat down coming!! :0

First post updated with Payouts with updated 13 players.

GO NIU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm. Are you really rooting for the Huskies, or is this some sort of trickeration designed to throw the rest of us off of your scent and make hasty adjustments to our picks????

Thanks for putting it all together!

Hmm. Are you really rooting for the Huskies, or is this some sort of trickeration designed to throw the rest of us off of your scent and make hasty adjustments to our picks? ???

Thanks for putting it all together!

I always go for the underdog....or do I? hmmm? Am I from Arkansas?? Or am I? Hmmmm.....
Go Teams :)

I am never gonna move out of the place I am currently in ;-) Steve and Mike you both can kiss it! :p

I am never gonna move out of the place I am currently in ;-) Steve and Mike you both can kiss it! :p

It's coming down to the wire! Melissa, are you going to New Orleans?

Honey...if I was GOING to NOLA I would have already been there LOL!! The ticket fairy looked me over and for that I shall kick his ass. And I have to work for a bit tomorrow night but I am hosting so I shall be hanging out in the bar area and IN CASE I get cut early I shall have my Bama jersey with me ;-) And...for tonight I picked NIU :) Not changing it

It's coming down to the wire! Melissa, are you going to New Orleans?

Honey...if I was GOING to NOLA I would have already been there LOL!! The ticket fairy looked me over and for that I shall kick his ass. And I have to work for a bit tomorrow night but I am hosting so I shall be hanging out in the bar area and IN CASE I get cut early I shall have my Bama jersey with me ;-) And...for tonight I picked NIU :) Not changing it

She overlooked me too!! I'm going to watch it from Sam's Town in Shreveport...it ain't New Orleans but they'll have the Miller Lite Girls and the Jager Girls!! :)

Would you stop making me drool??? Jager girls?? Just give me the Jager and I can have the girls for eye candy. It's too bad we are not closer!! We could watch it together then smoke a celebratory cigar after Alabama wins ;-)