• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

college football

waaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooooooooo!! :D
what a game!
FROGS WIN!! FROGS WIN!! 31-28 OVER LOUISVILLE
two undefeated teams left: ou and TCU!!
what a friggin' game. clock expires as the ball hits the
crossbar from a louisville FG attempt! WOW!!

GO FROGS!!!

LuckyDawg said:
waaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooooooooo!! :D
what a game!
FROGS WIN!! FROGS WIN!! 31-28 OVER LOUISVILLE
two undefeated teams left: ou and TCU!!
what a friggin' game. clock expires as the ball hits the
crossbar from a louisville FG attempt! WOW!!

GO FROGS!!!

Congrats there LD on your Frogs!!!!!!

thank you sir! tey are currently tied with ou
for the longest winning streak at 11.

GO FROGS!!!

Congrats! RE: bcs and the non-playoffs... maybe it was inspired by this:

"Ironically, the SEC announced earlier this week that if the Eastern Division ends in a three-way tie between Florida, Tennessee and Georgia, the winner will be decided by a vote of eight athletic directors. After going through a short list of tiebreakers, this situation could become a reality. The SEC does not have a tiebreaker system like the one used by the NFL, where points scored against common opponents, etc., kick in to come up with a winner. The reason only eight athletic directors vote is that the three involved teams would obviously not get a vote and the Western Division winner would not get a vote. It seems strange that, after all the money spent on football in the SEC and all the TV exposure it gets, the winner would be decided by a bunch of athletic directors on a conference phone call. They need to go back to the drawing board on this one to ensure it does not ever happen."

kinda makes the ncaa look like a monkey f'n a football.

hey...football...that's punny! :p

Well rknicker, looks like that game in Ann Arbor on November 22nd WILL indeed decide whether or not OSU gets a shot at the National Championship.

The Wolverines are still in the hunt believe it or not!!!!! If the Wolverines beats OSU and LSU and USC both lose (yes now that's a heck of a lot to hope for) Michigan will play for the national championship, wooooooooooHOO. Georgia, Tennessee & LSU will eliminate each other and the Wovlerines can slide right by all of them if the chips fall right. Yes, I know I'm reaching but.............

And, I'll bet you'll have a lot of USC fans there rooting for the Wolverines on 11/22!!

It's going to be a GOOD one!!!

BUT if OSU can beat Michigan convincingly in Ann Arbor, okay I'll root for them to go all the way as I'm not an Oklahoma fan nor an LSU or USC fan.

TCU got hosed in the BCS rankings last week but if they win their last two games on the road (they GOTTA beat SMU who is 0-11), they just may finish in the top eight. I'd love to see TCU get into a major bowl.

GO FROGS!!!

GO BLUE!!!

Ok, I was thinking Kansas St.'s season was pretty much done when they lost the third game of the season to Oklahoma St. Then along comes the Nebraska game and suddenly we have a season again. 38-9 over the cornhuskers!! :)

Only the sixth loss at home for Huskers ever.
Worst loss at home since 50's.
First K st win in lincoln since like 68.

Now if they can just beat the 7 and 3 Missouri Tigers this next weekend they'll be the Big 12 north champs and get to lose to the sooners in the big 12 championship game :)

So a little season left this year after all I supose. :)

WOW Gibu,

I'm sorry I missed you GREAT win over Nebraska, wooooooooooHO YESSSSSS!!

NICE

Hey, you get to that Big 12 Championship game, I just might put money on the Cats!!!

I'll be watching and again I'm sorry I missed your big win over the Cornhuskers, FANFREAKINTASTIC!!

The 'Michigan State Sucks, OSU Swallows' shirts are being sold everywhere. The game has been sold out since before the season. #4 vs #5. Winner gets the Rose Bowl or Better. The loser gets to say "Well, at least we beat Michigan State again." The best game of the year, and it's in the Big House. YEAH BABY!

For the 100th time, OSU vs UM Nov 22, from Ann Arbor, MI, for the Big Ten Championship. The Buckeyes WILL lose.

ALostTexan you want to put a five-stick on the game? Any others interested?

For those inquiring about tickets: I'll pick up what I can, which will be very few for several reasons. 1. They're always very scarce for this game. 2. Scalping tickets for more than face value is illegal in Michigan, but that doesn't stop ANYONE. 3. Student tickets can be stamped for $25 so anyone can use them, which is a great source of revenue to them (see four). 4. Current going rate for tickets is about $200/per. Yes that's 2-0-0.

HEY KURT,

OHIO STATE SUCKS!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Now lets go pound some Gin!!!!

Michigan? Ohio State? WHO CARES?! My Utes are gonna win their conference outright for the first time in 50 years :D

WTF is a Ute? Everyone knows that the SEC is the toughest conference in the country! In just about every other conference a 2-5 team is an easy win for a 1-4 division ranked team. In the SEC, a 2-5 ranked team, as per the coaches, is the team you have to be wary of. This week in the BCS:

4. LSU
6. Georgia
7. Tennessee
13. UF
15. Mississippi

The Utes are one of the four major tribes that are native to the area in and around the state of Utah.

Did anybody happen to notice Kansas St. put the smackdown on Missouri and are the Big 12 North champs!! They now get to go to the Big 12 championship game and get the smackdown put on them by the sooners. The Cats are looking pretty dang good since that embarasment to Oklahoma St. but the Sooners look awfuly sharp and are going to be the NCAA champs for sure.

Sorry bout the frogs Todd.