• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Colorado get together

I have no idea about bringing drinks in, maybe Undegreed will weigh in and let us know, he is more familiar with their policies i'm sure. Can't wait for this next week to fly by!

Just saw this, not sure if I can make it this weekend, all dependent on if scheduling works out, wife at work, etc. I'll update.

C

Stags does not allow alcohol. Is that a deal killer? We could go to any number of different sports bars that have outdoor heated patios or I could check into the Cobalt Club and see if I can get a day pass for all of you.

Not a deal killer for me as I won't be drinking alcohol either way but if anyone wants to switch it to an alcohol friendly place that's fine too.

I had a fantastic time with you guys tonight. Thanks Loren for being so generous, and it was a pleasure meeting you James and Luke!

This saturday is open for me. My wife will be in OH so I've got the day wide open.

Don't think I can make this weekend :( wife has had some nasty bouts with nausea and I've been try to play nurse. Hopefully this passes upcoming and doesn't linger.

Back