• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Colorado Herf

Undegreed

You're unique...just like everyone else
With the restore of the DB from last Friday it looks like I lost my post. As it stood we were looking at Oct. 20th or 21st at a Smoker Friendly in Denver. Wkoti hadn't confirmed his availability, Backslide was open on both days and I like Fishes had yet to reply to which day worked. I believe Backslide mentioned someone else that might be able to attend (??MX??).

At least I got it in the right forum this time.

I'm in. Lasts make sure Tim and Cesar knows about this thread.

Jason

I'm in. Lasts make sure Tim and Cesar knows about this thread.

Jason
I don't know who tim or Ceasar is(are?). If they're following the forums then they haven't seen this post or are uninterested. Do you or Kendal have a way to contact them?

Cigar smoke signals ?
Dont mind me I'm just whoring thru ! lol

With the restore of the DB from last Friday it looks like I lost my post. As it stood we were looking at Oct. 20th or 21st at a Smoker Friendly in Denver. Wkoti hadn't confirmed his availability, Backslide was open on both days and I like Fishes had yet to reply to which day worked. I believe Backslide mentioned someone else that might be able to attend (??MX??).
Not sure what else to add. right now it's just Jason, CeeJ, Kendal and me. We have it narrowed down to a weekend and a general location.

Tim is mx, he lives here in cos Steve

Cmontoya79 is Cesar. He lives in Denver

Okay. I PM'd MX and Cmontoya (I also sent a message to "Denverdog" because I happened to stumble across his name). I responded to Lefty earlier in this post but he has not replied. We still have to pick a day and time. Both days are equally open but if it's up to me I'd go with Sunday around 2pm. I don't know where the Denver SF's are so Kendal/W-K-oti is going to have to help out there. Let me know what "all y'all" think. I'd like to get this scheduled and forget about it for a few weeks then post a reminder.

Sounds good to me, I think a Sat would work better for me. Having said that, I just signed in to my unit Friday so not sure of what they have planned for me.

Also, I am waiting for my second car to arrive from Europe so, when that gets here I will have to make a run to SC to pick it up.

With all that, I will say that I will be there if I can, if anyone else from the Springs is going, it would be super cool if I could bum a ride so the wife and child are not left without wheels....I would pay for the gas of course

T

Sounds good to me, I think a Sat would work better for me. Having said that, I just signed in to my unit Friday so not sure of what they have planned for me.

Also, I am waiting for my second car to arrive from Europe so, when that gets here I will have to make a run to SC to pick it up.

With all that, I will say that I will be there if I can, if anyone else from the Springs is going, it would be super cool if I could bum a ride so the wife and child are not left without wheels....I would pay for the gas of course

T
I'd be more than happy to drive :)

T

WORD!

T
I would have given you a lift as well but Jason's Outie trumps my toyota.

T
I would have given you a lift as well but Jason's Outie trumps my toyota.

What ev! I love your FJ

My Bimmer will be her soon I hope, I miss my girl

long weekend for Columbus Day..where are some decent places to smoke in the Springs...

long weekend for Columbus Day..where are some decent places to smoke in the Springs...

Steve's house, my house! LOL

http://www.stagtobacconist.com/ is the big shop here in town.

stag_map.png

Steve's house, my house! LOL

http://www.stagtobacconist.com/ is the big shop here in town.

stag_map.png
Let me know if you'll be going to Stags. My schedule is pretty open and I can introduce youto some of the regulars. Of course, I'm also open to my house or Jason house...by house I mean outside in the yard.