• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Community Help!

puffstuff

The special pricing offer is going to end Friday June 3 at 6 pm eastern. All responses done before then will be honored indefinitely for the below stated amounts.

I posting this here because it's kind of a sale/contest. I want Jaime Garcia to know how important you guys are to the success of his company and how it's us, the board members that make a cigar hot or not. Not Cigar Aficionado, not the big internet retailers. It's you guys, the ones buying them everyday. I want him to see the power of the Internet and more specifically The Cigar Boards.
So what I am asking of everyone is to Comment on my Facebook page (Puff N Stuff) in the Puff N Stuff Le Bijou SE thread. I am asking everyone, even if you didn't buy any of these to leave a comment. Even if it's just how cool it is that he is still willing to do these projects with small timers like me or how much you like his other stuff. You don't have to friend us if you don't want to, it's open to comment. I want to see if we can get 1000 posts on the page, so please share this with friends here and not here, on the boards, not on the boards, other board members, anyone that wants to win some smokes or get a great deal.
Now for my part, anyone that helps with this, posting, topping, commenting, etc. I will knock off $40 from a box (up to 2) of these and $9 off of each fiver (up to 3) on your next purchase of these that are called in or PMed (please let me know that you helped). And for the guys that aren't buying anything I will send out a bunch of fivers randomly to the participates and notify them on Facebook or here. I would really like your guys help in showing him how things are really done nowadays and who makes and keeps his brands hot (you guys)!

Thanks,

Al
770-908-9388

For those that don't do Facebook you can send a message to Jose (VP@MF) jose.ortega@myfathercigars.com

Edited for spelling and to add this

Thanks guys and please don't feel you have to promote this cigar. That's not what this is about, I only have about 90 left and it definitely doesn't need help in that area. If it did I would certainly ask all of you to help me promote it. It's about how many people are watching and seeing what he is doing out here and how you guys make or break brands. I just want them to see how many of us there are.

Al.

Al, I don't do Facebook, but I am more than happy to send an email to the guys at MF. It's the least I can do for your generosity. :thumbs:

This is done, Al - !! Great idea to re-enforce who the real supporters of the line are...!!....:thumbs:

Crap, do I have to order a third box now.....??....:p

Posted Al. I would never promote a product if I didn't like it, I really have enjoyed these so far.

Al, I don't do FB, so an email has already been sent to Mr Ortega.

Al,

Just sent an email to Jose. I enjoyed your last project with the Garcias and you appear to have another winner. I have not had any of the new SE yet, but Puros Locos has generously offered to send me a fiver. With the discount, I just may have to buy some as well. Thanks for doing this and best wishes.

Done. It's killing me to have to wait for these to arrive Al!
Also a very generous offer you're put out here for members. I'll be making additional purchases in the future, discount or not.

Thanks guys and please don't feel you have to promote this cigar. That's not what this is about, I only have about 90 left and it definitely doesn't need help in that area. If it did I would certainly ask all of you to help me promote it. It's about how many people are watching and seeing what he is doing out here and how you guys make or break brands. I just want them to see how many of us there are.

Al.

Done. It's killing me to have to wait for these to arrive Al!
Also a very generous offer you're put out here for members. I'll be making additional purchases in the future, discount or not.

I just had Jon check the tracking and it is outside the U.S as we speak.

Done. These are good. And I agree that the forums are much more influential than CA would ever like to admit.

Posted Al. I Love the My Father's that I've had. Hope to try more in the future..

Feeling left out...should have picked up a box this year 'cause you know I'm a sucker for the Al limited editions.

Still sitting on half a box of the 07 Lancero's

Feeling left out...should have picked up a box this year 'cause you know I'm a sucker for the Al limited editions.

Still sitting on half a box of the 07 Lancero's

Long time no hear Rob, how are you doing? And how the hell do you have any 07's left?