• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Community Help!

Feeling left out...should have picked up a box this year 'cause you know I'm a sucker for the Al limited editions.

Still sitting on half a box of the 07 Lancero's

Long time no hear Rob, how are you doing? And how the hell do you have any 07's left?

Buried deep behind boxes of crap. Sweet and tasty little surprise! A whole bottom row :thumbs:

I'll sneak in a call this week - hold a 5'er for me until Friday if you can.

Feeling left out...should have picked up a box this year 'cause you know I'm a sucker for the Al limited editions.

Long time no hear Rob, how are you doing? And how the hell do you have any 07's left?

Buried deep behind boxes of crap. Sweet and tasty little surprise! A whole bottom row :thumbs:

No problem, just remember I have a 4 year return policy on my stuff, just in case you don't like those 07's!

I don't do facebook....anymore :whistling:

Consider an email done!

Thanks for everything, Al!

Facebook is relatively new to me, so I'm having trouble finding where to comment? All I see on your page is some friends, a couple of questions, and info. Nowhere to comment from what I can tell? Do I need to friend you before I can comment?

In the meantime, email sent! I love the Puff-n-Stuff special editions and appreciate the effort that goes into them.

Facebook is relatively new to me, so I'm having trouble finding where to comment? All I see on your page is some friends, a couple of questions, and info. Nowhere to comment from what I can tell? Do I need to friend you before I can comment?

In the meantime, email sent! I love the Puff-n-Stuff special editions and appreciate the effort that goes into them.

Mike, thought I opened it up to everyone, should be fixed.

Mike,
When you click on the Puff Facebook page, you need to click on the "wall" link that is just below the profile picture. Then you should see his post about the MF SE sticks, and should be able to comment.

FYI - I was not a friend when I made my post.

Done. And FWIW Al, I hate you for bribing me into buying more.....

PM coming shortly.

Mike,
When you click on the Puff Facebook page, you need to click on the "wall" link that is just below the profile picture. Then you should see his post about the MF SE sticks, and should be able to comment.

That is so weird. The "wall" did not show up before when I tried it, not it shows up just fine.

No problem, just remember I have a 4 year return policy on my stuff, just in case you don't like those 07's!

Get off my corner Al!
tongue.gif

Get off my corner Al!
tongue.gif

Bah!!!!

Also still have like 3 of the 6x60 Padilla's. Now that's reaching back into the Puff N Stuff LE's

Shared the love, thanks again for having us bomb the FB post with comments. :thumbs:

-Jimmy

Also still have like 3 of the 6x60 Padilla's. Now that's reaching back into the Puff N Stuff LE's
[/quote]

Wow, those were what 05 or 06? Only 500 were made if I remember and 200 were damaged in shipping. A rare smoke indeed!

Sent an e-mail, Al. I know that it's a great product and I have a lot of respect for the guys that will do these small batch limited cigars for guys like you.

Keep up the good work!