• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Congratulations Moki

Congratulations Moki! My two biggest achievements in this world are my son and daughter. I'm sure you'll find the same to be true.

Gary,
Single dad/20 years

Cute kid....I think it is a riot you named him Jack Rusell, I am sure he willl live up to the reputation and keep you ever on your toes.

Congrats! Just curious.....What stogies did you hand out to celebrate?

Some people will be finding that out shortly... I just wish I had more to give out! ;)

Thanks to everyone... mother and baby are doing well. Jackson was born 4 weeks early, so he's only 5.9lbs... but he's doing well, except for a bit of jaundice, which I'm told is fairly typical.

Mother is breast feeding him every 2 hours to keep his weight up, so needless to say she is very sleep deprived and stressed. I ended up sleeping in the other room because I had to work today... hopefully she'll speak to me again soon. :)

BTW, a permanent link to our new little vitola is: http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?pos=-1108

This is fantastic news Andrew, congratulations! Here's to a long life filled with love and happiness. :thumbs:

Great stuff Andrew, I'm very happy for you and your family. Congrats.

Let's all just pray he dosen't grow looking like this...............
medusa_andrew.jpg
:D :D :laugh: :laugh: :(

Congratulation brother. Jacksons age very well, I got a 9 year old one myself!

Congratulations Andrew.

Which cutter did you use on the cord? :sign: