• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Considering selling my Aristocrat

Turk10mm

Just smokin
First, i don't know if there's even a used market for them. Second, I don't know what it would sell for. Third, what the hell will i do with all the sticks. I'm building a new house and I just won't have the room for this like I did before. Thoughts? Since I've had kids, who are now 3 and almost 5 my smoking has nose dived. i just don't have the time to give.

I mean you don't just sell something this big unless its local.

http://aristocrathumidors.com/aristocrat-mplus.html
Extra drawer, 2/3 glass door, glass top. It was every bit of 3500 new.

humidor.jpg

Last edited:
Shoot me a price, and the specs on it.
I'll post it to my local group on WhatsApp.

Shoot me a price, and the specs on it.
I'll post it to my local group on WhatsApp.

Ok, i'll have to find the specs. She's been a trusty friend for 9 years. I'm pretty sure its 42" tall, double drawer, glass top. its a dark red mahogany stain with an umber undercoat so its not so red. No idea what its worth, I'll poke around the internet and see what i find. Its in League City, south of Houston

Hope you don't regret selling your Aristocrat. I've had mine just over a decade, and it's one of the "extravagant" purchases I've had zero regrets about making. As was said, coolers with some beads in them will store your cigars perfectly....which is what I had before Bob built me the custom I have here. Good luck with the sale, I'm breathing a sigh of relief you aren't a couple hours away from me.....;)

As much as I want this, I think you should find room for it. U might not smoke a lot now, but in a few years when your kids get older u might have more time. Just keep aging those cigars. I myself took a break when my kids where young. Now that they can play and take care of themselves, I have time for aged cigars