• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest! Anyone but TomThirtySix can enter!

Because he tried to talk Robbie and Insight into beating you senseless with a frozen kielbasa and then sodomizing you with it...

..and they didn't follow through!!! :laugh:

Did I win?

- Tim

I believe it has something to do with how much "extra" he made on shipping

Whatever you do, don't give these to TomThirtySix.

Because he'll be stumbling along in a drunken stupor, and spill cheap scotch into his humidor (AGAIN !!!) and ruin your fine cigars.

And what's worse, he'll post about it here trying to blame "his friend". :cool:

Ok. Here is the contest. Open to anyone but tomthirtysix. Write your best answer to the following question, winner receives a premium fiver.
Question: "Why TomThirtySix doesnt deserve these cigars." Whoever has the best reason for why he doesnt deserve them wins! Its easy!:D

Thanks everyone! Contest ends Friday night, winner announced on Saturday!

5er will include: OpusX, Padron Anniversary Maduro, Bolivar Gold Medal, Bolivar PC from 1998 and a Graycliff Double Espresso.

Jack Sparrow is not eligible due to tom asking for complicity from him. sorry. :D

because you two were childhood friends, grew up together and he was always better than you at everything, you would try with all of your might, basketball, track and field, women, etc. but still managed to outdo you in each and every way, hell ... he even took your girlfriend, yeah ... little Susan back in 9th grade and you were just so broken up and bitter about it that the next time you seen him you sold the Barry Bonds rookie card he gave you!

Sorry, I went a lil' nuts! :laugh: :blush: :thumbs: :rolleyes:

Nick

Thanks for the contest ...

I can't think of one reason why Tom isn't worthy of any of those smokes.

Damn it!

Tomthirtysix somehow managed to steal the apostrophe key off of your keyboard while leaving the quotation mark intact.

Because no matter what he smokes, he still keeps going back to the woods. "The Backwoods"

Because as he said himself under his avatar...no one likes him! :0

I kid....don't hurt me. But seriously...you said so yourself. :p

Great BOTL in TomThirtySix...if you can just mentally suppress the fact that he served as a body double for the "squeal like a pig" scene in Deliverance :0