• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest! Anyone but TomThirtySix can enter!

I'll start a list....
1.) He lives in NY
2.) He likes the Mets and they suck!
3.) Do I even need to tell anyone how bad the Bucs are?
4.) I'm sure he likes fruit in his beer and flavored Cigars are his favorite

Because you caught him snatching cigars without permission :whistling:

pic07627.jpg

Heard he punched Rihanna in the face because she gave him herpes. Now Robbie has to go get checked.

Because you were originally EThirtyFive and had to change your name from the embarrassment of being one less. :thumbs:

Why Tom does not deserve the cigars:

I have compiled a list of 5 facts about Tom that should collectively disqualify him from this contest.

1) Tom is a poser.
2) Tom hates Evan almost as much as Sean loves scarves. (Sorry, cohost.)
3) Tom is a communist sympathizer.
4) Tom refuses to dress up like a beedog.

And perhaps the most disturbing reason of all:

5) Tom is a closet hippie.

gallery_6478_514_60720.gif

"Why TomThirtySix doesnt deserve these cigars."

I didn't want to have to be the one to reveal this...

Remember the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air? Well, it's actually a biography of ELittle's life. You remember the guys on the playground that were up to no good? Yup... that was tomthirtysix.

There. I said it.

Because Tom likes to tease nuns by exposing himself in true Borat fashion whilst saying "You never going to get this..."

Because of Tom's extravagant yogurt habit, Tom wasn't able to afford to take Evan to lunch.

Well, there was that whole series of PMs Tom circulated about how wimpy you acted with kidney stones. :( Yeah, I couldn't believe it either.

There are some truly GREAT entries in here. I'm laughing at my desk. And just think... this is the first of 50 contests E has planned against me. I hope they all provide this much entertainment. :laugh:

So this one time, at band camp, Johnny asked me to come to his cabin and help him polish his tromBONE. I was so shy, but I went over that night, trumpet in hand and guess what I saw? Tom, was already done with the "polishing" and there was nothing left for me accept a shiny, tiny, TROMbone. I paid Guido the Tuba player to give Tom penis lice after that...Evan, he wrecked me forever, and ever since I have been unable to successfully polish any trombone without that horrible, vivid memory of the two of them together...Evan, he deserves no cigars, that Penis lice-having bastage...

Melly :angry: