• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest: Cigar and Coffee Giveaway

Doc Stogie Fresh

This month will be the start of several contests at STOGIE FRESH.

This contest is called the CIGARS AND COFFEE CONTEST. The current promotion will give away a bag of CP Coffee and a 5-pack of cigars each week for 3 weeks. That's right! Rod and I have partnered to give away some coffee and cigars.

Part of the reason for sponsoring this contest is to learn more about what cigars appeal to coffee drinkers. To be eligible to win, you just need to go to the CONTEST FORM and fill in the names of three cigars that you think pair well with coffee. We will choose what we think are the best answers to award the prize. We will also be tabulating the results and revealing them on the STOGIE FRESH 5 podcast.

Enjoy.

Doc

Submitted ...

Good fun. Never gave it this much thought till now.
Win or lose, enjoyed writing up my cigar/morning coffee stories.

Cheers & thanx...

Craig...

Did I win????

form submitted

Tim

Hey I'm drinking coffee and smoking a cigar right now!

Did I Win? :whistling:

On my way to submit the form.

Thanks for the contest.

Thanks for the contest. :) Form submitted!

Oh... Did MX win? :laugh:

I'm going to announce the first winner on my September 21 Stogie Fresh 5 podcast. That will give people ample time to enter the contest.

CP Coffee is great stuff and was made for the purpose of matching with a fine cigar. I'm sure most of you have heard of CP Coffee, but if not, Check it out.

Doc

Entries have been brisk. I am fascinated by the cigars people have chosen as their favorites to go with their coffee. I am keeping track of the stats and will reveal that along with the winners.

Doc

I see two other wise acres stole my entry, but to be fair to them.

Did I win?

I just sent in my three (3) favorite cigars entry as well and ws wondering, did I win........ :whistling: :thumbs: :cool: