• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest for a nice sampling of premium cigars

Wow this is awesome, I could never eat one of those things. Nicely done!

For the amount of grief your wife gave you, I couldn't believe you didn't offer the other pepper to her!

Any ring sting develop?

For the amount of grief your wife gave you, I couldn't believe you didn't offer the other pepper to her!

Any ring sting develop?

Steve...more like those videos where we see of the lava river running down a volcano and into the ocean....steamy.

There have been many times I thought steam came out of the 'throne' the morning after a night of spicy Cajun food.... :0

Luckily there was zero sting, I guess eating a big chicken piccata dinner on pasta helped. :)

Sooo, who's stepping up to the plate for the ghost chili? :cool:

Thanks guys, it wasn't easy but I'd do it again if there was a bet.

Thank you Rod for the package, very generous of you

I would have done it. By the way from experience cheese is the best way to get the hot taste out of your mouth. Best i found is American cheese. Good job Jimmy.

Any ring sting develop?

Steve...more like those videos where we see of the lava river running down a volcano and into the ocean....steamy.

There have been many times I thought steam came out of the 'throne' the morning after a night of spicy Cajun food.... :0

Now that's just gross Gary! :laugh:

chilitemp.jpg