• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest...Free Cigars

Joe P

Ok now that I got your attention, this is the deal.

We have started a CP fantasy football league. As of now there are 15 owners. We need 16.

The league entry fees are $37 per team and the prizes are cigars. This is the prize list.

1st Place – 50 cigars (13 POW’s, 12 RASS, 25 BPC)
2nd Place – 30 cigars (8 POW’s, 9 RASS, 13 BPC)
3rd Place – 10 cigars (2 POW’s, 2 RASS, 6 BPC)
4th Place – 10 cigars (2POW’s, 2 RASS, 6 BPC)

This contest is for the 16 owner. All you have to do to win the free cigars (somewhere around 5 of which none will be dog turds) is post here that you want to be that owner and get a check or money order to me by Sat. 23rd. Once I receive your check you will receive the free cigars. PM me for my addy. to send the check to. If your already in the league you are not eligible for this contest. Please do not post if you have no intentions on getting your entry fees to me by the 23rd.

-Joe

since my other post went unanswered I decided to do it here. I never got my invitation email. What do i do?

ricmac25 said:
since my other post went unanswered I decided to do it here. I never got my invitation email. What do i do?
Send Beast a PM and an email.

emodx said:
??? Whatsa POW? ???
It was in the original pm I sent you.

POW = RyJ Prince Of Wales - chruchill sized cigar from of course one of my favorite islands south of Miami

ricmac25 said:
You got it...It was sent....maybe you put it in the trash? Either way...It was sent again. :)