• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest: Guess My Fill-up II

The verdict: $9.18 - georgec wins. PM me your address to collect your prize.

Next contest to be held when I fill up again - perhaps I should take a photo of my odometer to make the bets closer :)

Thanks alot bro! I had just filled up my bike earlier in the day and that it what it held, so that was what I guessed. After I guessed I though maybe I hadn't guessed high enough cause mine wasn't empty. Cool!

Thanks for the contest address sent. :thumbs:

I feel like I should post here to let everyone know my cigars most likely got to Houston the same time Ike did and are lost in the mail. Marco has been in touch with me and I will post here when I receive them.

Thought I owed it to him to post this.

For the record.

Georgec hasn't received the first package yet. If and when he receives it, I've asked him to PIF.

In the meantime, a second prize package is en route, d/c 0103 8555 7494 3853 8103

Well I went to the Post Office today and both packages were there. I guess the last ones he sent found the first ones and showed them the way. Now I guess I'll have a little contest myself.

Thanks again Marco!