• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CONTEST - guess my post b-day smoke!

Nothing to see here....move along...move along....No, I am not post padding...I would never ost pad to get to the 1k mark....Geeze...

Emo

1>PAM Millenium
2>Horse
3>Boli CJ
4>FT
5>HDM DC Cab. '98

1> La Aurora Platinum Preferidios Tubos
2>Horse
3>Boli Cj
4> FT
5> HDM DC

1> Habanos 1492 ;)
2> Horse
3> VSG Illusion
4> FT
5> HDM DC

We have a winner!

1. Trini
2. Horse
3. VSG Illusion
4. Me
5. HdM DC cab.

Congratulations Father Tiresius!!! Thanks for playing Bruddahs! Emo and BW.... you guys were so close! Bruddah FT... snaily via PM please and the Aloha-Pack will be sent out this week sometime!

Aloha Bruddahs!

Wade

CONGRATS FT!!!!!! Hey, this thing must've been fixed!!! :sign: ;) :p What about consolidation...er..uh..coinstellation prizes?? LMAO Just kiddin' bro, thanks for the contest!!!!

BW :thumbs:

Thanks BW....it was a lot of fun. Actually I was sure you'd win, stuffin' the ballot box like that...LMAO. Great contest Wade! :thumbs:

Congratulations Father Tiresius!

Now... to answer Bruddah Ryan's question....

What about consolidation...er..uh..coinstellation prizes??

Hmmm.... constipation prize? :0 Ok... tell ya what... since I have the components to put together a 2nd Aloha-Pack here's what I'll do....

This contest is open to any CPer (except Father Tiresius... sorry Bro, only one Aloha-Pack per person per contest... LOL)! Only one guess per person per day is allowed.

Here it is... I played baseball most of my life. Guess the following....

1) My usual position (baseball position you perverts!)
2) My jersey number

Hints.... my jersey number is between 1 and 50. The contest will run until we have a winner! As usual... I'll jump in and help out along the way! Good luck Bruddahs and Sistas!

Aloha,

Wade

Way to go FatherT sorry I missed out on that last rush of guesses :D It looked like you and The BW were going at it neck and neck :D Great little contest Brudda Wade.

Let me see here you were a Shortstop and wore number 24 :D

OK..I've seen pics of Wade...so let's see... ;) :sign:

I'll go with catcher and # 28 :)