• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest Time

Too new here but congrats on the baby!!! My first son will be 2 months next week and It's some precious times!!

All right Sam. You got me.

July 27th at 4:25pm and Hospital - NJ

Don't forget the cigars that don't say It's a... LOL

7/24 at 11:59 PM

Hospital, because there's no way you're letting anybody give birth in your ride. :D

Congrats on your anny, your 2000th+ post and, most importantly, congrats in advance on #4!

Congrats Sam to you and Kim.

I am going to go with 7/22 at 11:59PM at the Hospital.

All the best my friend!

07/26/09
11:32 AM EDT
Hospital - because if she farts wrong, you'll be driving.

Good Luck!

July 27th, 11:30am and side of the road.

Congrats again, thanks for the contest and looking forward to having a special cigar via net on that special day! :thumbs:

Nick

Date: July 26th

Time: 10 AM EDT

Hospital: Jersey...of course! You live in PA and pick hospitals in NY and NJ...WTF?

Sex: That's why you're running this friggin' contest!...oh...Girl.

Weight: 8lbs, 12oz

Sam's Prayer: "Please God, please have her look like Kim! If you do, I'll stop wearing the goofy hats and faggy shoes."

:laugh:

Recommendation: HAVE HER TUBES TIED!

OK Sam...this is probably only way I'll win some of my smokes back.

For starters Congrats..I'm sure you are both excited.

July 29th
8:27 pm
Hospital..

Date: July 26th

Time: 10 AM EDT

Hospital: Jersey...of course! You live in PA and pick hospitals in NY and NJ...WTF?

Sex: That's why you're running this friggin' contest!...oh...Girl.

Weight: 8lbs, 12oz

Sam's Prayer: "Please God, please have her look like Kim! If you do, I'll stop wearing the goofy hats and faggy shoes."

:laugh:

Recommendation: HAVE HER TUBES TIED!

Her tubes are getting tied and I'm getting snipped, there will be no chance for another after this one.......

OK Sam...this is probably only way I'll win some of my smokes back.

For starters Congrats..I'm sure you are both excited.

July 29th
8:27 pm
Hospital..

Yea you know the Yanks aren't going to do it for you. :whistling:

Bump for a new week, keep the guesses coming in people, she hasen't given birth yet.

Ok guys/gals, we are getting down to the wire. Kim has begun to dilate and we went to another ultrasound just to check the position of the baby and she is in position and ready. So if you didn't get a guess in yet you better do it now.

Franco, the day isn't over yet, you still might be able to win some of those Sox/Yanks sticks back...... :laugh:

Shes got like 25 minutes! Cmoooonnn Kim! :)

At any rate, hope everything is/was/did go as planned and everyone is happy and healthy! :)

Hey Sam, you didn't ask what B&M she was going to deliver in.... \\My Guess is Satin Jacks...

Did I win?

LOL Good luck both of you.

Ok guys/gals, we are getting down to the wire. Kim has begun to dilate and we went to another ultrasound just to check the position of the baby and she is in position and ready. So if you didn't get a guess in yet you better do it now.

Franco, the day isn't over yet, you still might be able to win some of those Sox/Yanks sticks back...... :laugh:

Sammy,
I'm praying all goes well for you and Kim...that is all my friend!

Aug 29th 11:37 PM will be my vote :) congrats and may everything run smooth for you guys :)