• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest Time!

If we hit 25 or more guess we can unveil the winner...
hummm
Wolfie will let you guys know tonight lol

I will send you the sticks this WE =)

Thanks again for all you guys that have read the post and replied =)

If I get that promotion that I am looking for I will post another contest Monday...
Keep posted guys

Dude, didn't you see the rule about your guess needing to be an integer? :sign:

Nope, and I still don't. When I win, the joke will be on you :whistling:

Damn, you got me there. I can change my guess to 12.999999999999999999 so as to make it closer to 13?

If we hit 25 or more guess we can unveil the winner...
hummm
Wolfie will let you guys know tonight lol

I will send you the sticks this WE =)

Thanks again for all you guys that have read the post and replied =)

If I get that promotion that I am looking for I will post another contest Monday...
Keep posted guys

By my count all the numbers have been selected (at least once), so I'm not sure what you mean if we hit 25 or more. BTW good luck with the promotion. :thumbs:

Since all the numbers were grabbed and I'm about to head out to my second job and won't be back until after midnight, gahau said to go ahead and pop the contest.

Unless I missed a post, magic number 16 goes to our man David, out across the Pacific:

I'll bid 16

Dang it I have to ship to Hawaii???
:cool:
Alright bro PM me ur addy

Thank you all that have participated =)

Look out for monday...
I might do something more... twisted... a little harder =)

YES! I knew my IQ number would come in handy one day!

Thanks for the contest Gahau and BTW, if you place it in a plain brown medium sized box it should be cheaper than using the USPS Flat Rate Box.

Unless you double up on the smallest Flat Rate box like I've seen Lil Bastage do (pretty ingeniuous there Alan
thumbs-up.gif
thumbs-up.gif
) then it's 4.95

PM Sent!