• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CONTEST TIME!

Treamayne said:
AVB has it.....
Has what, a nice collection of scotch?

MMM (MilesMingusMonk) guessed 8:00 pm EST which is 9:00 pm EDT which is closer to 9:11 pm EDT than 10:05 pm

Besides AVB hates my cigars anyway :D

I could put up the arguement that 8pm EST is 1:11 from 9:11 EDT and that my guess was only 1:05 away at 10:05 but I'm going to Hershey Park for the day and don't feel like putting forth the effort.

Congrats to whomever! :sign: :sign:

coventrycat86 said:
Here it is the BIG ONE :0

Oh and Mr. Smart A$$, MMM, :D do I convert your "8:00 PM EST" to Daylight? if so you win, if not AVB wins.

Send the smokes to me first Bill....I'll smoke the first half of each and then I'll send them to AVB to finish them off!

:p :p :p

That works for me! I can tell by how chewed the ends are which ones will be any good :p

Holy crap :0

Sorry this took so long but I may as well send out two packages:

milesmingusmonk, DC#: 0103 8555 7492 2654 8688

AVB, DC#: 0103 8555 7492 4752 0267

I shoulda just said nothing and both of you would have figured I declared the other guy the winner :p :D

:sign:

coventrycat86 said:
Holy crap :0

Sorry this took so long but I may as well send out two packages:

milesmingusmonk, DC#: 0103 8555 7492 2654 8688

AVB, DC#: 0103 8555 7492 4752 0267

I shoulda just said nothing and both of you would have figured I declared the other guy the winner :p :D

:sign:
Thanks for the better of the two packages, CC! ;)

:) :) :)

A classy solution indeed! Thanks Bill!

:MMM

Wair a minute....MMM how did you get your package already? CC just posted about mailing them yesterday! I must be getting the better half cause my box is so big and heavy it's taking longer to get here :sign:

The cigars arrived today but they were all over on the right wing of the box :p

Nice selection(mmmm Padron) including a few I haven't tried. Thanks for letting me play :thumbs:

I also received a superb selection today. I am looking forward to sampling some of Bill's favorites !

Thanks CC for the opportunity to raid your humi! :p

:MMM