• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest: When will the kidney stone pass?

Sounds like a fair play for all involved. Hopefully you did pass it and didn't even know it. I've heard from my dad and friends that they are most definitely not fun to pass.

E has one of those fetishes, where he likes to stick objects inside the hole. He's had this fetish for a couple years now, so it's completely possible the stone, or maybe a small organ, slipped right out without him noticing.

I think it will be six days. Though I do hope all goes good for you and your health.

E has one of those fetishes, where he likes to stick objects inside the hole. He's had this fetish for a couple years now, so it's completely possible the stone, or maybe a small organ, slipped right out without him noticing.

Won't even ask how you know that. ???

I just got an email from the doctor, the ultrasound showed no abnormalities, he thinks I passed the stone. I didn't feel it pass at all.... So, I'll wait one more week and if nothing happens I'll pick a winner at random? Does that sound fair to all the participants?

Sounds fair to me as long as its me :laugh:

Sounds like the worst is over...congrats and glad it was less painful than anticipated! :)

This whole thing has me listening for pings when I take a leak. That's just wrong!

Ok, its been a week and still no stone, so I will have to pick a winner at random. I will count the people who voted, and write numbers on a little squares of paper. Then I'll draw a number out of a hat and the winner will be decided. I'll announce who it is in a little while. Thanks for playing! :D

I have a few old glass catheters lying around here somewhere that I would trade you for a few cigars. :whistling:

Doc.

Holy Crap, thanks Evan. I knew the TESB herf would bring me luck. :thumbs: