• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest

Islesfan

This post will be my 200th. It took me more than 2 years to get there, even though I check and read the board at least once, and most of the time more than once, every day. I guess that makes me the "anti-post whore". But that is the way I am; if a bunch of us were in a room smoking cigars, I would be the guy doing a hell of a lot more listening than talking.

Anyway, on to the contest. On Thursday 1/4, The New York Islanders will play the New Jersey Devils at 7:30pm. The BOTL/SOTL that gets closest to the time the first goal of the game is scored gets a fiver of smokes. You don't have to give me the team which scores first just time of the goal; for instance, period one at 8:12.

As an extra bonus, if someone can guess which player scores the first goal, they will get a fiver from an Island we all know and love. Put your guess in before game time on Thursday. Good Luck and thanks for playing!

Mike

6:22 in the first. Might as well go with Blake as the goal scorer.

Thanks, from a fellow anti-post whore :)

Goal will be scored by Jamie Langenbrunner @ 6:34 in the first period.

Thanks for the contest!

11:04 into the second period (Broduer is hard to crack). Victor Kozlovwith the goal. :thumbs: go Islanders we hate the Devils out here in Pittsburgh.

I haven't a fricken clue but I'll congratulate you on your milestone. :D

Oh heck, first period, 2:37.

Wilkey

I am clueless about hockey but I will take a stab at it.

2nd period at 2:30 scored by Kozlov (randomly chosen from the names already posted)

Congrats on 200 (this coming from a post whore like me who almost has 200 in a month!) :laugh: . 1st Period 8:20 Blake scores the goal, thanks for the contest.

3:52 of overtime. It could happen. :sign:

Doc.

First period, 9:14

Scored by: Brian Gionta

Thanks for the contest.

Langenbrunner at 2.23 2nd period.

thanks for the contest

and Congrats on the 200.

Ken

11:11 of the 1st period.

Patrik Elias will put the Devils in the lead to stay. :thumbs: