• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest

I don't know about this. Everybody in the know, knows that freebase has that fishy smell so there were a bunch of right answers earlier IMO.

I don't know about this. Everybody in the know, knows that freebase has that fishy smell so there were a bunch of right answers earlier IMO.

That's only if your freebase is in its sick period.

and we all know that Pam Anderson Cheese must taste like free base after all the Tommy Lee Sausage juice she has ingested over the years!!!!! I demand a recount..... :laugh:

Damn! I was getting close too. Thanks for the test, now what am i going to do for the rest of the day? Congratulations Wurm, don't know whether to laugh or cry! :)

I have been part of many threads on many boards on many subjects (to include free base), but this one just took on a life of its own. IT proves what I have been thinking in the back of my mind. Everyone here is a mini-disaster waiting to happen. This will go right to the top of my "most favorite things I have ever done on the internet" running a close second with the "web-cam fiasco of 2006"

To much fun, thanks Smokelaw for the contest
Congrats wurm

Tim

Josh,
shawn just thinks he won his pakage will be lost in the mail. :whistling: By the way I have not had such a good laugh in quite awhile my colleague is quite sure I have finally cracked.

Josh,
shawn just thinks he won his pakage will be lost in the mail. :whistling: By the way I have not had such a good laugh in quite awhile my colleague is quite sure I have finally cracked.

To insure against such loss, there will be a little "courier fee" in there.
I'm glad everyone enjoyed this contest as much as I did. Really, it was just a fun way to defuse some of the stress (good stress, though) from the new job and be goofy with my friends. Getting to share some sticks is always fun as well!