• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest

Used Tampon?

??? :laugh: Man I would hope he wouldn't know what that tasted like.

spatula? Plastic bag? cellophane?

artificial sweetner

Bloody burger(nose variety)?

AND....no. OK, this hint is going to give it away, but it is just a hint. All yours are belong to us. I will not post again until someone posts the full real answer.

free base ???

ANd, ladies and gentlemen. Oh, well, Bs and SsOTL....we have a winner.

Wurm....get me your addy, would you...along with any special shipping instructions, and your package of infamy will be posted post haste.

It's been fun everybody.

WOW!!! Shaun how do you know what free base tastes like?!? ??? Yikes! That was a lot of fun.

WOW!!! Shaun how do you know what free base tastes like?!? ??? Yikes! That was a lot of fun.

To be fair, smell and taste and so closely related, he might only know what it SMELLS like.

Uh....actually, your honor, it is in my blood because I was near a guy smoking at a concert....yeah...a concert.

I've been to a lot of concerts and I've never seen anyone free base.To quote the late Rick James "Cocaine is a hell of a drug!!! "

That hint stunk!

Congrats!

But....did it stink like freebase?

And if it stunk so bad, how did it so quickly end this trainwreck of a contest.

Oh, and the whole concert thing was more an analogy with the old grass excuse.

Dang I come back in from yard work, and it is over. Too bad I will have to find something else to occupy my time today. Thanks for the fun contest Josh, and congrats Wurm!!

Brandon