• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest

lol Brad I quessed fecal matter on page one. And I thought we could only make one quess a day? :p

Yeah...seriously. SOme guys don't even care about rules...>Sheesh.

Not the most incorrect answer here. Not the most rightest either, I don't think. I will say...ready for another hint....that a plasticine element was utilized (by another person...perhaps at the same time and place, perhaps not) as a descriptor of a PART of this taste/smell.

rum and cola? vodka tonic?

Sturgeon?

No and No. COme on people, now we are just getting silly.
Put your thinking caps on. I believe I have already given the "it's not fish" answer.
Let me hlep more. It is not an animal, it is not food. It is not a plant, it is not an automive scent. It is not perfume nor anything sexual. It is not booze, coffee, hell....it is not liquid.

LMAO...we are just NOW getting silly.... yeah ok.... :sign:

To keep things relevant I will guess peppermint....maybe he had a peppermint stuck in the back of his mouth

Brandon

LOL...yes...that is why it was so witty of me to say that.

No, not peppermint.

Wow Josh you are a post whore today. You have more than doubled Gary in posts today!! That is quite a feat. :laugh:

speaking of feat...is it feet?

Brandon

No, but metallic was ALSO once used to try to describe the smell/taste with greater particularity.

How about patchouli?

No. Hippy.

No, see above

Wow Josh you are a post whore today. You have more than doubled Gary in posts today!! That is quite a feat. :laugh:

speaking of feat...is it feet?

Brandon

LOL. It is a feat, and it is not feet.

Nor is it a sign post....I've got to take a little break...I'll be back.

Not the most incorrect answer here. Not the most rightest either, I don't think. I will say...ready for another hint....that a plasticine element was utilized (by another person...perhaps at the same time and place, perhaps not) as a descriptor of a PART of this taste/smell.

used vibrator?

*edit* oh wait you said no fish... :sign:

Chain mail armour?

used vibrator?

Can't stay away.

NO.

It tasted like blood... blood tastes metallic and a needle is plastic.