• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffstuff

I will give a box of Tatuaje cigars to the person who can give the best reason that they should have one. I believe Pete (Tatuaje) said he would kick in a box as well :D

Al

Contest will end Friday at 12:00 noon Eastern.

Edited to add closing time

I will give a box of Tatuaje cigars to the person who can give the best reason that they should have one. I believe Pete (Tatuaje) said he would kick in a box as well :D

Al

I am the first to reply That should count for something lol.

I must say holy shnikes!!!!! (insert Chris Farley voice)...That is a sweet contest...gl to all...len

Ahhhh.... becuase I will share with my Dallas BOTL next time we herf!

Al, you are the man! Very generous of you!

mac

I have an Aunt that I'm going to see in a few weeks. Every time I see her we enjoy a cigar together and she keeps talking about how much she loves to smoke a cigar. I've made the decision to get her a humidor of her own.

What better way to give someone their first humidor than with a full box of the best cigar in the business.

give the best reason that they should have one
Because I don't have a big enough humidor for two boxes of cigars, so they'd have to be shared with friends and smoked soon? :)

So I can put it in the humi and wait til my son (3 months old) turns 18 and smoke one with him on his birthday that year and every year after until they are gone. What better first cigar than a Tat?

Thanks for the contest Al!

I say send them to Zeebra. He just got put on a really shitty project at work, has to commute 1.5 hours each way and is dealing with a ton of stress ... he could use some nice strong smokes :) :)

Also, he is gonna be a Dad for the second time in November and probably needs some nice smokes to give out!

Great contest Al, very generous as usual. I really like Justin's idea and he actually helped me out with something very similar for my own son.

Send them to the troops, NO ONE is more deserving!!! :thumbs:

So I can share these cigars with fellow BOTL's. This community and the great hobby that we all share is based upon the leaf, and I feel sharing a good cigar with other like-minded individuals is one of the best things that a man / or woman can do.

CP is a community based upon sharing and I try to mirror that whenever possible. Mi humidor su humidor is the phrase that you hear if you come to my house.

Thanks Al & Pete.... this is a very fine gesture.

Because I would have to use them in bombs. I would not feel right about winning them and not sharing them with those of this community.

Because my birthday is on Oct 28th. I'd also share with the members on the board. I am fairly new but I already owe a few people lots of gratitude.

I will respond for the MN CP Thursday Night Herf Crew: Swifty, simmsboard, Big Slim Junior, Davela, siriusstoogie, and myself. Why we deserve a box of Tats:

1. Have you ever seen such a nice group of guys.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=519788

2. The young husky guy in brown is davela's nephew, currently in Iraq. We hooked him up huge and sent him off with most of our Tats :) Actually, I think we sent him off with most of our ISOMs. Not a bad introduction to cigars, Tats and ISOMs. Again, we're hella nice guys.

3. Of course, we would all christen the box by smoking one together. We would then use a few extra to reel in the drunk divorcees and kickball players who think cigars are sexy...but....

4. We can't do that anymore, because this is MN, and Oct. 1 marked the beginning of our statewide smoking ban. So while all the drunk divorcees and kickball players are inside enjoying the heat, we will be snuggled tightly by a brick wall opposite the wind.

5. Someone from our group is always smoking a Tat. Usually, more like half of us are smoking Tats.

6. All the sappy reasons everyone always gives, we've got all those too. Someone is hurt (usually Davela from skateboarding), somebody just had a kid (tsm), somebody's getting divorced (hmmm, Swifty again???), three of us are starving artists (davela, Big Slim, tsm), one of us is a starving student (simmsboard), blah blah somebody's birthday.

7. Swifty's gonna flippin kill me.

8. There are more reasons, but were from MN, and don't like to go about boasting like our brothers from the West Coast. :p

So Al and Pete, there you have it. Hook up some guys from MN who are super frickin nice, help the disadvantaged, support the troops, smoke in the snow, support your flippin product, love CP, love Pete and Al, and look great in black.

Mick

Nice contest! :thumbs:

Speaking of troops, our very own MX (Tim) will be returning home from Iraq sometime around Thanksgiving. That would be a helluva welcome home present to have waiting on him!

Status
Not open for further replies.