• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
MX=Troops

:sign: :D :sign:

Because I never had Tat, cant buy them here, have 3 in my humi for some special ocasions, want to be a Tat-ore, my friends will like me more when I will share not available in Poland smoke with them, then I will have more faith in myself, my job will be better beacause of it, I will earn more money, I will get another much much better job, I will have enough money to buy a plane ticket to US and will be on CP 2015 Herf. Ta-dam!

So, Tats for me = me on CP 2015 Herf

:sign:

I should get them because I'm not afraid to mooch after so many have said send them to the troops.

Speaking of troops, our very own MX (Tim) will be returning home from Iraq sometime around Thanksgiving. That would be a helluva welcome home present to have waiting on him!

X2... As much as I would like to have them myself, I know that there are others here who deserve them more than me. You can't go wrong with one of America's finest. I say let a good troop enjoy them!
B

If I win the contest I will give one of the boxes to my German Cigar forum to share with GBOTLs at their upcoming Herf. Germans (other than the few that have American friends or have been to America don't even know that Tatuaje cigars exsist). I'd love to change that.

The other box I will share with friends both here in Germany and in the US. Including a lot of American soldiers stationed here in Grafenwöhr.

I should get them because I'm not afraid to mooch after so many have said send them to the troops.

hehehehehehe....good answer rob....how about this idea for the box(es).....donate them to the board....hold a charity auction for the box(es) and the benefits going to OPFTH....Idea for the charity auction could be the largest number of sticks to the troops...Just my .02...len

Because I will give half the box to two new guys here and give the other half out to new guys at a later date. or I will give them to mattr r to auction off for a good cause. The troops are always a good cause but there are other ones out there as well.

Humm, some great reasons already posted. Let's see if I can pat myself on the back enough to get in the running.

1. I'm a troop
2. You know I'll PIF most of them
3. I'll advertise your (and Pete's) generosity at all the herfs I go to.
4. Tats in concrete are tasty!
5. I haven't won anything this week
6. I need to be consoled after my Yankees and Bills lost on the same day
7. I have to have a number of them so I can find out what beverage goes best with them so I can enlighten CP with my review.
8. If my hands are busy I can't post as much
9. I'm the only one who said PLEASE!
10. You know you want me to have them.

:D

hehehehehehe....good answer rob....how about this idea for the box(es).....donate them to the board....hold a charity auction for the box(es) and the benefits going to OPFTH....Idea for the charity auction could be the largest number of sticks to the troops...Just my .02...len
I would donate them....I know that there would be a few happy soldiers out there.

C'mon now...did you guys think I would be that crass?

Ok, I will be even better...
If I get them... I'll give them to someone, and all my other cigars, and humidors, and... and a car, yes I will give my car away, my new big balcony, my ashtrays, my lighter and my soul... and NO, I will not give my wife :p

You told me several times that you don't want my bucks, and that it's your pleasure to give it to me. ???
I don't want to ruin the friendship, so I accept...thank you :laugh:

Brian

Ah hell, give them to Todd(Rod for you that don't know). He has to put up with too much crap around here.

Because I am engaged to get married and I need a nice gift for my father, grooms men, and father-law. :D

What better way to bond with a box of tat's :rolleyes:

Send them out to NY so I can pass them around with my fellow Mets fans, to help console us from suffering through the biggest collapse in baseball history. Please. It's tough out here having to deal with these Yankees fans.

Thanks for the contest Al and Pete. :thumbs:

nice going, great contest..

I feel like I deserve a free box because if I buy a box of cigars my old lady immediately knows I spent two hundred or more dollars. If I buy singles, or bags, etc, she doesn't realize that the content of the bags could be far in excess that of a box. I would love to be given a box, because then she could spend the next month trying to figure out where I came up with the money to pay for it without her knowing about it. She would swear up and down that I was lying about winning a free box of cigars, and I will tape the audio that insues and post it here for everyone's enjoyment and my public humiliation.

:p

not to mention they will be passed aroudn my local BOTL at our monthly herf.

Send it to me, I would save it and have it in the goodie-bag for the 3rd Annual Long Island Herf next next march!

I would donate them....I know that there would be a few happy soldiers out there.

C'mon now...did you guys think I would be that crass?

no rob....never....loved your answer...len

Al, you bring out the best and occasionally, the less than best of CP. By the rules you posted, you solicited our selfish side - and it's perfectly ok to be selfish. Nevertheless, we see the selfless asking you to send the cigars to the troops. You can do that, but I don't think that's what you have in mind.

I have 4 Tats left in my humi, and its time for me to replenish. Shortly after I signed on here, (Devil) Doc bombed me to share his love of the Fuente line. I'm still a Fuente lover, but I'm a also a believer in Tatuaje (Doc too, I think). I'll still like to corrupt the newbs, and 2 boxes is pretty good ammo.

Give them to one of our brothers on Iraq...
They can throw a nice herf with a couple of boxes of Tatuaje :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.