• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see I'll bring some to the next Quad State Herf III @ Schlesingers Cigar Bar which is coimg up in a few months & it give me some good ammo for bombs. What's ever left will be enjoyed by myself and any friends that happen to be by.

Here is an idea. You could always break up the boxes and bomb a few people here.

Real nice of you and Pete.

DG

Hi, my name is Mark and I am addicted to Tatuaje. I cannot buy these cigars in London and it makes me blue. Without Tatuaje I have a hard time eating, sleeping, and concentrating. I am always on edge. Sometimes I just do not know if life is really worth it anymore. I am not sure how much longer I can take it.

In all honesty, I like the idea of sending our troops some premium smokes. I cannot think of any people more deserving.

-Mark

I will give a box of Tatuaje cigars to the person who can give the best reason that they should have one. I believe Pete (Tatuaje) said he would kick in a box as well :D

Al

Contest will end Friday at 12:00 noon Eastern.

Edited to add closing time

Because.

I would take one box and donate it to OFTH. Then I'd take the second box to my local B&M (Leesburg Cigar & Pipe) and tell the manager to give one to each customer free until gone. :D

I will give a box of Tatuaje cigars to the person who can give the best reason that they should have one. I believe Pete (Tatuaje) said he would kick in a box as well :D

Al

Contest will end Friday at 12:00 noon Eastern.

Edited to add closing time

I think I should win because I am new here and have not yet experienced winning cigars. Also I just bought a box ofcigars from you. Lastly, I am out of Tats. :p And I will share with my BOTL!!

Me, Me , Me because I will smoke them!!!

Lets give them to MX as a welcome home gift "A Gift from a great BOTL" (puffstuff)

I just had my septum un-deviated today. I need cheering up!

Oh, wait, that's what the vicodin is for.

Because I am newer to the cigar world and young as well (30), and as such there is a huge potential to get me into them and become a very good supporter of Tatuaje now and for a long long time, therefore giving back to the company many many times over!! :) Also gives me a chance to have at a full box of (from what I hear) very tasty treats!!!

I think I deserve these boxes because I turned my grandmother onto the Noellas. Shes a box a week smoker and smokes them right through her trachea opening.

You should give them to me because I've never owned a box of anything except for maybe a box of cereal.

Thanks for the contest and your generosity!

Send them to the troops, NO ONE is more deserving!!! :thumbs:
I think Putz nailed it.

But I also think NullSmurf has a point.
Al, you bring out the best and occasionally, the less than best of CP. By the rules you posted, you solicited our selfish side - and it's perfectly ok to be selfish. Nevertheless, we see the selfless asking you to send the cigars to the troops. You can do that, but I don't think that's what you have in mind.
My reasons that I should be sent Tatuajes:
1. I couldn't live with myself if I didn't send out bombs to some of the BOTL's here after being sent something like this.
2. I haven't had many Tatuaje cigars but have determined that they are wonderful and very different than anything else I have.
3. Because of my old car dying I now have a new monthly truck payment that will destroy my cigar allowance. :(
And to quote Gary the best reason of all:

Edit to add: Thanks for the contest!

My B/M will never carry them, and if they do, they will be 4-10 dollars more than what any of you can find them for.
Why? I don't know.
edited to add, with 2 boxes, I would probably smoke 2 cigars from each box, giving the rest away.
/college kid

/Honestly, I'm here for the giving.. just didn't expect to be given so much first.

I am a long time Tatuaje lover.

Really, because I am drawn to the Fleur-de-lis which adorns the Tatuaje line of cigars. I find the Fleur-de-lis to be emblematic and symbolic. It has been my own personal luck sign over the past several months which have been troublesome times. For some reason, this symbol keeps turning up and always brings a smile to my face when I am down. It has turned up at odd places and moments at least a dozen times in the last 2 months. As an example, I recently was out to lunch with a friend and talking to him about all my recent chance encounters with the symbol. We got up to the ordering line and the cashier was wearing a Fleur-de-lis around her neck! Freaky. It is even in my family Coat of Arms. I am also fond of it's representation of the holy trinity.

Because, I know Pete is also a tattoo guy, I will get the Fleur-de-lis tattooed on myself and post pictures if I win these cigars! Hell, I am going to do it anyway even if I don't win.

Because it's the ONLY cigar that can completely relax me. Takes me back to my honeymoon and one of the most relaxing/enjoyable evenings of my life. Despite this, I've never had more than 3 in my possession at one time, so you could feel good about the fact that I will have a box of them to age. Beyond that, I would share most of them with some guys and save the rest to give out with the birth of my first child rather than giving out Brevas! :p

Thanks for this MEGA contest!!! Big congrats to whoever wins this one!! :thumbs:

Im not worthy, Im not worthy :love:

I should get the box cause I cant afford one

Because I wasn't the one to rat on you about your fantastic prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.