• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest!

Roy R. Frush

Karaté?
In honor of my upcoming two year anniversary here at CP, I'm holding a simple contest. All members as of the time of this post are eligible. Only one answer per member and no edits allowed. Hint: For those that have been around for a bit, this might seem familiar.

Answer the question below correctly and win a nice fiver.

Psyche. Sorry, the missing question thing was last year's contest. So, here it is:

How
many brands are represented by the
boxes
in
the
picture
below? Number and list them.

Did I win?

Congrats on the Anniversary, we must get together and burn one. What are you doing tomorrow?

22 that can be seen plus the metal box they are all in for a total of 23

Thanks, Anthony! Yes, you Gary both win. I will have your prizes for you next time we meet up. Unfortunately, I am nursing a bad cold at the moment. Hopefully we'll have a chance to burn one before I leave town on the 20th. Otherwise, will see you in the new year!

Thanks, Anthony! Yes, you Gary both win. I will have your prizes for you next time we meet up. Unfortunately, I am nursing a bad cold at the moment. Hopefully we'll have a chance to burn one before I leave town on the 20th. Otherwise, will see you in the new year!

Damn the contest is over!

Hope you feel better, just in case I'll be at Davidoff's on Madison after 5:30.

i will be downtown next wednesday afternoon. So, if you feel better and want to meet up let me know.

1 Por Laranaga
2 H Upmann
3 Juan Lopez
4 Bolivar
5 Partagas
6 El Rey Del Mundo
7 Rafael Gonzalez
8 Punch
9 La Gloria Cubana
10 Diplomaticos
11 Romeo y Julieta
12 Sancho Panza
13 Qual D'Orsay
14 Jose Gener
15 Montecristo

Thanks for the contest! :thumbs:

1. Punch
2. PL
3. Upmann
4. Bolivar
5. HDM
6. ERDM
7. Quay Dorsay
8. RyJ
9. Partagas
10. La Gloria Cubana
11. Rafael Gonzalez
12. Diplomaticos
13. Sancho Panza
14. Monte?
15. Juan Lopez

Can't really see the one tucked in the back.

Happy Anniversary :thumbs:

Is this a contest? I think wes888 has it, unless he was supposed to say 15 also.
or else if tomthirtysix was supposed to say HdM instead of JG.

Cheers,
antaean

Did I win? Oh wait...Anthony's been here already. Never mind.

Congratulations, Elliot. Looking forward to the next time we meet up. I owe you a serious spanking. ;)