• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest!

Congratulations, Elliot! Has it really been two years?

I has been a pleasure sharing this forum with you. I've really enjoyed meeting, smoking, eating, trading with you and I look forward to the years to come.

Best,
Wilkey

And as for your contest, I'll guess...6,255 ;)

I didn't know I had that much pull here! The contest is not over, LOL

Congratulations on your anniversary! I guess 49 boxes, what do i know? Thanks for the contest! :D

Congrats on the anniversary Elliot! I look forward to meeting up with you next time I'm in the Big City!

Rob

I'm going to go with 18 "boxes" I believe the rest are "cabs"

Congrats on the 2 years Elliot and it has been my pleasure to be able to Herf with you brother. Hopefully I'll see you at the next quad State Herf, 23 Feb 08. In reference to the contest, I see 26 boxes and I'm still counting....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

In honor of my upcoming two year anniversary here at CP, I'm holding a simple contest. All members as of the time of this post are eligible. Only one answer per member and no edits allowed. Hint: For those that have been around for a bit, this might seem familiar.

Answer the question below correctly and win a nice fiver.

Congratulations bro and I just also gave a hint....to bad so many are already eliminated...lol

Psyche. Sorry, the missing question thing was last year's contest. So, here it is:

How
many brands are represented by the
boxes
in
the
picture
below? Number and list them.

The contest still hasn't reached a point where I can close it. To anyone who has considered an answer but hasn't yet posted, please read all the instructions--particularly the hidden ones.

Follow Tomthirtysix and Wes888's lead...

24 The 23 Gary mentioned and there has to be one holding up the Serie P box!

The contrast of reading directions and following directions has always been a problem for me. Probably explains my hastily answered incorrect answer. Excuse me while I hide my face in shame? :sign: