• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest!

The contrast of reading directions and following directions has always been a problem for me. Probably explains my hastily answered incorrect answer. Excuse me while I hide my face in shame? :sign:

:laugh:

At least you didn't run a hidden text contest a little while back! :whistling:

I blame it on my Motorola Q!

-Rob

I received my winnings yesterday from Elliot! Thank you out did yourself as usual!

Did I say how lovely the young lady that came to pick you up was?????? :love:

I'm going to take a stab at it...I'm still not sure what that unmarked box at the bottom is, but I have my ideas.

1. Punch
2. Por Larranaga
3. H. Upmann
4. Juan Lopez
5. Bolivar
6. Sancho Panza
7. Montecristo
8. Quai D’Orsay
9. Romeo y Julieta
10. Diplomaticos
11. Rafael Gonzales
12. Hoyo de Monterrey
13. Partagas
14. La Gloria Cubana
15. El Rey del Mundo
16. Cohiba

The contest has ended!

My intentions were to award the first three posts with the correct answer. The instructions never said there was only one first prize...

wes888: The "I'm Ron Burgundy?" quality of #14 in your list almost disqualified you, but you are correct. Nice work! Please pm me with your addy.

Martin2D: You are also correct--on a technicality. There are no Cohiba boxes visible in the photo, but there actually is a box of CoCE standing on end in the back somewhere. BTW, Sir Winstons on the bottom.

tomthirtysix: You are also a winner. I looked at your answer of "Jose Gener" and realized it was an obvious instance of your hands temporarily being shifted out of place on your keyboard. If I just shift all the letters over by one key, it spells "Hoyo de Monterrey"... ;)

Thanks to all for the kind words. I've made some good friends through this board, and I look forward to many more years sharing this passion of ours. :thumbs:

Haha, you're a trickster! You don't know how much final's studying time you took away from me trying to figure out what marca was missing :p. Thanks for the oppurtunity and congrats on the two years and I hope I get to meet you soon at a HERF.

Awesome!! I blame the ? at the end of No. 14 on my fat fingers. Somehow I hit "shift", "?" and "enter" all with 1 stroke!

SA-WEET!

I guess the hand shifting was a result of me typing with one hand from looking at the stash... :D

Thanks! :thumbs:

Gentlemen, your prizes went out today.

Wes: 0306 3030 0002 2519 2491
Martin: 0306 3030 0002 2519 2507
Tom: 0306 3030 0002 2519 2484

It doesn't matter how many boxes there are. They're all empty anyway :sign:

H
A
P
P
Y

Anniversary

Elliot!

Got mine today! Boy was it worth all of those lost hours. Thanks so much Elliot!!!

Happy anniversary and Holidays too!

Package was waiting for me on my desk this morning. Thank you very much for the great smokes, Elliot!

I also got a great package from Elliot today that had some awesome smokes, including my #1 hands down favorite cigar, and with some age to boot! Thanks, Elliot!!!